- Explore the process to apply for a Personal Loan through HDFC Net banking.
- See the eligibility criteria to apply for the loan.
- You can see the Rate of Interest, Pre-Approved Loan Amount, and Processing Fees through HDFC Net Banking.
Personal Loans are the lender of last resort whenever a person needs any kind of financial push. It can either be used for a medical emergency, marriage, or house renovation. You can apply for HDFC personal loan by visiting the nearest branch or even online. Some individuals prefer to apply for HDFC Personal Loan through net banking as it is the most convenient method to do so. But if you aren’t familiar with HDFC Net Banking then here you can see various steps to execute this easy task. You can follow the easy process while using HDFC Net Banking and apply for a personal loan.
Steps to Apply for a Personal Loan through HDFC Net Banking
If you haven’t used HDFC net banking even once then the following steps might help you to know your personal loan limit and you can apply for it.
- Open the Official Website of HDFC Net Banking either on your PC or Laptop.
- Provide your Customer I.D. and then click on the Continue Button.
- Enter the IPIN or your Password that was given in a Kit by the HDFC Bank.
- Enter the Captcha and Check the Box “Please Confirm your Secure Access Image and Message to Login”.
- Then click on the Login button and you will be successfully logged in.
- Now, Click on the Loan tab present at the top of the page.
- Once the tab opens, you will see three options and which will be Personal Loan, Two-Wheeler Loan, and Car Loan.
- Click on the Go button that will be shown in the Personal Loan Option.
- The bank will evaluate the loan amount depending upon your eligibility, CIBIL Score, and statement.
- Once the bank calculates the loan amount, you will see an Apply Now Button at the bottom.
- Click on the Apply Now Button and you will successfully apply for the HDFC Personal Loan using net Banking.
Details Shown when the Loan is Calculated
- Pre-Approved Loan Amount
- Tenure for which the loan has been taken
- Monthly EMI
- Rate of Interest Charged by the Bank on the Personal Loan
- Total Amount Repayable
- Processing fees charged by the bank
- You can customize the tenure at your convenience.
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Personal Loan
- The minimum age of the Applicant must be 21 years or above.
- The maximum age of the Applicant must not exceed 60 years.
- Your employment must be in private limited companies or public sector undertaking.
- Individuals must have a job for 2 years and 1-year of job experience in the current company.
- If you have an HDFC Salary Account then your minimum salary must be ₹25000 per month
- If your Salary Account is not in the HDFC Bank then you need a minimum salary of ₹50000 per month.
You can apply for the HDFC personal loan through net banking and it is a convenient way to do so. If your loan is pre-approved then it will get disbursed in seconds. By following the above steps you can get a loan sitting at home. Even digitalization has made the documentation process online. So, now you will not have to visit the branch to apply for a personal loan. You can do the same through HDFC Net Banking.