FD Interest Rates 2019894 views
Table of Contents
About Fixed deposit of PNB Housing
Fixed deposit is the safest mode of investment, which offers you higher returns on your investment. It not only offers you higher returns but at the same time, it offers you peace of mind as there is no market risk linked with this investment instrument. PNB Housing offers safe investment option for those who want to grow their money and earn higher interest. PNG Housing fixed deposit interest rates are higher than others. It offers various saving schemes to customers to make a choice. You can select any of these to invest your money for a pre-defined period.
Fixed Deposits Interest Rates
Regular Deposit Up to ₹5 crore
|Tenure||Cumulative Option ROI (p.a.)||Non Cumulative Option ROI (p.a.)|
|Return on Investment||Tentative yield to maturity||Monthly||Quarterly||Yearly|
Benefits of PNB Housing Fixed Deposit
- PNB Housing fixed deposit has been ranked among the top investment tools for its features and benefits. Rated as CARE-AAA’ & CRISIL “FAAA/Negative”-this rating indicates that the degree of the safety regarding timely payment of interest and principal is very strong and high.
- No tax deductions for the interest amount below Rs. 5000 per financial year.
- Loan facility is available up to 75% of deposit amount from all branches of PBN housing and PNB.
- You get the facility of cheque encashment in respect of interest and repayment of deposits from any of the PNB branch.
- It also offers you facility of premature cancellation after 3 months based on the discretion of the company.
- You will get the nomination facility as per NHB guidelines.
- Special rate of interest for senior citizens additional 0.25% rate of interest applicable for deposits up to ₹1 crore.
- Duly filled application form along with recent photograph
- Age proof such as valid passport, the certificate of statutory authority, driving license, etc.
- Residence proof such as driving license, telephone bill, electricity bill, ration card, voter id, any other valid certificate from statutory authority.
All fixed deposits have minimum lock in period of 3 months.
The interest rates for pre-payment of deposits as follows:
- If you will withdraw your money before the maturity, then you need to pay the penalty on that in form of lower interest. If you withdraw money after three months, but before six months, the maximum interest payable shall be 4% per annum for individual depositors & no interest in the case of another category of deposits.
- If you will withdraw your money after six months but before the date of maturity, in that case, you will get 1% lower interest than the actually applicable interest rate to a public deposit for the duration of which you have fixed the amount.