Home Loan Online Apply631 views
Table of Contents
About Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan Bengaluru
People living in Bengaluru city have a reason to rejoice while availing home loans. With various builders encompassing the city and also various people coming to the city each year in order to look for employment opportunities search for an affordable shelter in the city. No worries as Punjab & Sind Bank Bengaluru has exclusive and numerous variety of home loans to fulfill the different needs of Bengaluru people in an appropriate manner.
Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan Bengaluru at a glance
|Loan Amount||For Salaried Class:|
Up-to 18 times monthly net salary/1.5 times of Net Annual Income or ₹ 3 lacs, whichever is less
(a) Pensioners upto the age of 65 years - Up-to 15 times monthly net pension or ₹ 3lacs, whichever is less.
b) For Pensioners above the age of 65 years and upto the age of 70 years - Up-to 10 times monthly net pension or ₹ 1 Lac, whichever is less.
|Tenure||Upto 5 years|
1.0% of the loan amount.
|Pre-payment Charges||Minimum prepayment charges|
The borrowers need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria while applying for Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan:
(i) Individuals, Group of individuals, and individual members of housing societies are eligible under the scheme
(ii) Minimum age limit should be 18 years Maximum age limit should be subject to maximum age for repayment period
(iii) The following are the applicable categories in terms of availing guarantee towards home loan:
- In case of Co-borrower: Third Party Guarantee may be waived.
- In all other cases: guarantee of spouse or Major son may be obtained, if available
- In cases, where sale deed/ lease deed/conveyance deed is to be registered after a considerable gap like in cases of Installment/construction linked plan e.g. Authority/ Society/ Builder’s flats/plots: Guarantee of earning spouse/ major son or suitable third party guarantee must be obtained.
The salaried employees/self-employed professionals and businessmen need to produce the following documents while applying for home loan.
- Identity Proof-PAN Card/Passport/Voter ID/Driving License/Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof-Utility Bill/Passport/Aadhaar Card/Voter ID
- Income Proof-Latest Salary Slips & Form 16 for Salaried employees, Profit & Loss A/C Statement & Audited Balance Sheet for the Last 3 Years for self-employed professionals and businessmen.
- Bank Account Statement for the Last 6 Months.
- Track record of existing loans, if any.
- Details of property you look to buy & construct.
To know more details, visit Home Loan Bengaluru
Address of Punjab & Sind Bank Branches in Bengaluru
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|J.C.Road, Bangalore||78/1, J. C. Road , Bangalore||PSIB0000162||560023003||2224827|
|Chickpet, Bangalore||678 - 679, S.B. Market, Chickpet Area, Bangalore||PSIB0000348||NON-MICR||2267476|
|Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore||No 49, 8th Main N.G.Palya, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560 053||PSIB0000923||NON-MICR||080 2224827|
|Ulsoor||Bangalore Ulsoor - No 18, S.V Road, Near Lido Mall087||PSIB0020991||NON-MICR||080 2267476|
|Brookefield Bangalore||No. 113/1 B, Ground Floor, Itpl, Main Road, Brook Fields, Bangalore, Karnataka -560037||PSIB0021067||NON-MICR||080- 28543707|
|Spl Lending Br Bangaluru||78by1, J.C. Rd. , Bengaluru, Karnataka 560002||PSIB0021362||NON-MICR||9448904487|
|Indira Nagar||No.1312, GF, Indira Nagar, Double Road, 2nd Stage, Bangalore, Karnataka-560038||PSIB0021403||NON-MICR||9845626651|