- Know all the possible ways to check the available bank balance of the Federal Bank Savings Account.
- Make use of the SMS or Missed Call service to do the balance enquiry.
- Visit the nearest ATM to check your balance using your Federal Bank Debit Card.
Many people in our country want to monitor their balance in their savings account so they want to make regular balance inquiries. Therefore, in this article, we will discuss the ways to have the Federal Bank Balance check. You can either know your Federal Savings Account Balance through a missed call or an SMS. There are some other methods as well that will help you to do the Federal Bank Balance Enquiry. You are free to choose any method and they are free of cost. On the other hand, you can check your balance anytime because they are available round the clock. So, let’s take a look at all the possible methods that will help you to know the savings account balance of Federal Bank.
Table of Contents
- 1 Ways to Know the Federal Bank Savings Account Balance
Ways to Know the Federal Bank Savings Account Balance
Here are some ways that will let you know the exact amount available in your account so that you can plan your future expenses.
Give a Missed Call to Know the Federal Bank Balance
You can give a missed call on 8431900900 to know the available balance in your Federal Bank account. Make sure that you give the missed call on the toll-free number from your registered mobile number with your Federal Bank account. But first, you have to register for the missed call service in which you will have to send an SMS “ACTBAL<SPACE> 14 Digits Account Number” to 9895088888.
Use SMS Service to Have Federal Bank Balance Check
You can also send an SMS “BAL<SPACE>myshortno” to 9895088888 or 5676762 to know the details of your Federal Bank balance. After a few seconds, you will receive an SMS with the details of your Federal Bank balance on your mobile phone. But the SMS must be sent from your registered mobile number to the toll-free number and then you will receive the balance details on the same number of the Federal Bank savings account.
Use Federal Bank Internet Banking for Savings Account Balance
- Visit the official website of Federal Bank on your laptop, PC, or mobile phone.
- Then click on the Net Banking Tab present at the top of the page.
- Now click on the Personal Login option and then on the Continue to the Login option.
- Enter your credentials and login and after logging in, you can have the Federal Bank Balance Check.
Federal Bank Balance Enquiry through FedMobile Application
- Download the FedMobile Application from Android or IOS Store.
- Enter your user ID and password to log in to the application.
- After making a successful login, you can make the Federal Bank Balance Enquiry.
Visit the Nearest ATM
You also use the Federal Bank Debit Card and visit the nearest ATM to know the balance. While accessing the ATM from your Federal Bank debit card, you will just have to choose the balance enquiry option in the banking option. Then the ATM will show the available balance on the screen and then it will give a print of the receipt that will have the details of the available balance.
So, you are free to choose any technique to have the Federal Bank Balance Check. All of the above methods will tell you the exact available balance in your Federal Bank account so that you can plan your future expenses. All the methods are free of cost and you can take advantage of them 24×7 somewhat similar to the methods to have the South Indian Bank Balance Check. If you don’t have a smartphone or an internet connection, you can use the SMS Service to check your balance.