Get CIBIL Score Instantly for Free and Save around INR 4,800 a Year (Only for Wishfin Customers)
Instant Personal Loan Quotes from 17 Banks and Get the Best Deal
Savings accounts not only help you to accumulate funds in one place but also give exciting offers and benefits. The only matter of concern for the individual is how early can you open a savings account. Therefore, you can open the ICICI Insta Savings Account in just 4 minutes. It can be opened online and a minimum age of 18 years is needed. You will just have to provide your Aadhaar and PAN to open this instant savings account. There are many other benefits that you can grab in this savings account. You will get a complimentary debit card to have the access to cash anytime. Let’s move on to the features of this ICICI savings account.
Benefits of Insta Savings Account
The name says it all you can open the ICICI savings account instantly. Here are some of the prominent features of this savings account.
Debit Card Benefits
- Have a Complimentary Platinum Debit Card by opening this savings account.
- Earn thousands of reward points through this debit card.
- The benefits of this credit card will be available on your iMobile.
- Make use of the virtual debit card facility with this account.
- You will get an ICICI Bank Smart Shopper Silver Debit Card.
- Enjoy exciting offers on Amazon and Flipkart through this account.
- Get exclusive deals on Swiggy, Bigbasket, Eros Now, PharmEasy, and many other brands.
- Earn 1 Payback Point per INR 200 spent from the debit car
- Get VISA Privileges in this Instant Savings Account.
Instant Opening of Account
- Open the ICICI Instant Savings Account digitally through a video KYC process.
- Access all the banking services round the clock with the iMobile Pay App.
Free ATM Withdrawals
- Make up to 5 ATM withdrawals for free at any bank’s ATM in a month.
- There are over 1500 ICICI bank ATMs all over India from where you can make the withdrawal.
- Get an Air Accident Cover of INR 50,000 in this Instant Account.
- Enjoy a purchase protection cover of INR 50,000 for goods purchased after the card loss and you have reported the loss within 90 days from the date of purchase.
Service Charges and Other Details of ICICI Insta Savings Account
Now, you must have a look at the savings account details like the documents and eligibility criteria. We have also mentioned the charges that might occur while handling this account.
Service Charge and Other Information
|Minimum Age Needed||18 Years|
|Minimum Account Balance||INR 10000|
|Charges for not Maintaining MAB||INR 100 + 5% of the Shortfall in required MAB|
|Cash Transaction Charges||- INR 150 per transaction after 4 deposits.|
- INR 5 per 1000 with a minimum of INR 150 for the deposit above INR 2,00,000 at the home branch per month.
- No charges for the cash transaction of up to INR 25000 per day.
- INR 150 for the third party deposits and the maximum limit for deposit is INR 25000 per day.
|Free ATM Withdrawal||Up to 5 Transactions and up to 3 transactions in 6 metro locations.|
|ATM Withdrawal Charges after Free Limits||INR 20 per transaction|
|Debit Card Fee||INR 150 per annum|
|Debit Card Daily Withdrawal Limit||INR 50,000|
|Debit Card Daily Spending Limit||INR 1,00,000|
|Cheque Books||INR 20 for additional cheque book|
|SMS Alert Charges||INR 15 per quarter|
ICICI Instant Savings Account Interest Rate
If you have a deposit of INR 50 Lakhs or above then the savings account interest rate on your ICICI savings account will be 3.00% - 3.50% per annum. But if in case you have a deposit of below INR 50 Lakhs then the interest rate on your savings account will be 3.00% - 3.50% per annum.
Documents and Eligibility
- You will have to give the Aadhaar Card and a PAN card at the time of opening the savings account.
- Your minimum age should be 18 years.
- This account is available only for individual customers.
- You should be an Indian citizen to open the ICICI Bank Instant Savings Account.
- You will have to maintain a minimum account balance of INR 10,000 in order to avoid any extra charges.
How to Open ICICI Instant Savings Account
- Visit the Official website of the ICICI bank.
- In the Offers for You box click on the Open Now Link.
- Then enter your mobile number, email ID, and PAN.
- Authenticate your Aadhaar details with the OTP that you will receive on your registered mobile number.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions to open the Instant Savings Account.
- In the final step, complete your Video KYC and enjoy the services of a digital savings account.
Video KYC in ICICI Bank Savings Account
Video KYC is a digital identification of the customer through a video call. The KYC agent carries out a video call with the customer to complete the verification process. The prerequisites for the Video KYC are:-
- Applicable to Indian Citizens Only
- Physical PAN Card
- Blank White Paper with Pen
- Clear Background and ample light
- Stable Network and Internet Connection