- Go through various methods to check the Karnataka Bank balance.
- Give a missed call from your registered mobile number to make Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry.
- Use the Karnataka Bank Debit Card and visit any ATM to check your balance.
It is necessary for every individual to keep an eye on his bank balance because it helps to speculate future expenses. Some individuals check their balance just for credit or debit confirmation. So, whatever may be your reason for the balance check, you must know the process to do it. Therefore, in this article, we have discussed some easy methods to have the Karnataka Bank Balance Check. You check the Karnataka Bank Balance through a missed call or through internet banking. There are some other ways as well to make the Karnataka Bank Balance Enquiry. You must explore all the methods that will help you to know the Karnataka Bank savings account balance.
Methods to Check Karnataka Bank Savings Account Balance
You must go through all the techniques mentioned below to know the available balance in your bank account. All of them are available 24×7 and they are free of cost.
Call on Toll-Free Number to Check the Karnataka Bank Balance
You can make the Karnataka Bank balance enquiry by giving the missed call on a toll-free number. You will have to dial 1800-425-1445 from your registered mobile number and follow the instructions to know the balance. The call has to be made from the registered mobile number and in a few minutes, you will receive the balance details of your Karnataka Bank account.
Use Karnataka Bank Internet Banking to Know Savings Account Balance
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Bank on your laptop, PC, or mobile phone.
- Then expand the Internet Banking option and choose the Personal Net Banking option.
- Enter your credentials to make a successful login.
- After logging in, you can see the balance of the Karnataka Bank account on the portal.
Use KBL Mobile Plus Application to Make Bank Balance Enquiry
- Download the KBL Mobile Plus Mobile Application from Android or IOS Store.
- Provide your login credentials to log in to the application.
- Then you can have the Karnataka Bank Balance check after making a successful login.
Visit the Nearest ATM
You can go to the nearest ATM to make the Karnataka Bank balance enquiry using the Karnataka Bank debit card. At the time of operating the ATM from your debit card, you will have to select the balance enquiry option that will be available in the banking option. Then you will see the available balance in your Karnataka Bank savings account on the screen first and then the ATM will give a print of the receipt that will have the details of the available balance.
Well, you are free to choose any method to have the Karnataka Bank Balance Check. The easiest method is to give a missed call to a toll-free number and receive the message containing the balance details. The account holders of the Karur Vysya Bank can also have the Karur Vysya Bank balance Check through missed calls and SMS. This method works even if you don’t have an internet connection and a smartphone. On the other hand, if you want a hard copy of your balance details then you must visit any nearest ATM and use your Karnataka Bank Debit card to know your balance. The ball is in your court and you have to make a final choice to check the Karnataka Bank balance.