- Explore the various methods to know your available balance Check in your SBI Savings Account.
- Make use of the YONO App or SBI Net Banking to know your balance.
- You can have an SBI Balance Check through SMS and Missed Call as well.
There are millions of customers in India who have their savings account at the State Bank of India. It provides various services like credit cards, saving accounts, loans, and many others. But an individual always wants to keep an eye on his balance amount in his saving account. So, you can do an SBI balance check by various means. Here you can see various techniques through which you can know the available balance in your SBI savings account. There are multiple methods to do so and you can easily know your available balance. Which includes Net Banking, Toll Free Number, also with the help of a phone Number SMS and Missed Call service is also available. Let’s take a look at all those techniques through which you can check your balance in your savings account.
Methods to Check SBI Savings Account Balance
Here are some simple techniques through which you can know the available balance in your account.
SBI Bank Balance Check Using Net Banking
- Open the Official Website of SBI that is Online SBI on your PC, Laptop or Mobile
- In the Personal Banking Head, click on the Login Button.
- The click on the Continue to Login button.
- Enter your Username and Password in the box.
- Enter the Captcha as shown in the box and then make a successful SBI Login.
- You can see your bank account number and branch name after logging in.
- Then click on the Click Here for Balance link to know your available account balance.
SBI Balance Check Toll-Free Number
SBI Toll Free Number is also beneficial for the user that is valid all across India.
- Make a call on the toll-free no. 1800-11-2211 or 1800-425-3800.
- Follow the instructions to know your balance in the savings account.
- Make sure that you make a call from your registered mobile number that is registered with the State bank of India.
Have an SBI Bank Balance Check Using YONO Application
- Download the YONO Mobile Application on your mobile phone.
- Touch on the Login option on your screen.
- Enter the User ID and Password to Login or the MPIN created by you.
- Then touch the View Balance button on your screen.
- The application will display the available balance in your account.
SBI Balance Check with Debit Card
- Visit the nearest ATM Machine.
- Insert your Debit Card and follow the instructions to go to the banking services.
- Then in the Banking option choose the Balance Enquiry option.
- The ATM machine will display the balance available in your SBI account.
Through a Missed Call to SBI Account Balance Check Number
You can also have an SBI Balance Check through a missed call but first, you will have to register yourself for this service. You will have to send an SMS “REG<Space>Account Number” (without inverted commas) to 9223488888. Then you will receive a confirmation message that confirms that the service has been activated for your SBI account.
SBI Balance Check Number SMS
You can also have SBI Balance Check Enquiry through an SMS. You will have to send an SMS “BAL” (without inverted commas) to 9223766666. Make sure that you send this SMS with your registered mobile number that is registered with the bank.
These are the various methods to have an Balance Check. You can know your exact balance in your SBI savings accounts using the above techniques and can also download the SBI Mini Statement after logging into internet banking. These services are available 24x7 so you can check the balance anytime. You can also manage your credit cards through SBI Credit Card Login. These are convenient methods to keep an eye on your available balance.