- Check your UCO Account Balance through various methods mentioned in this article.
- Call on the Toll-Free Number or Send an SMS to know the UCO Bank Balance.
- Make use of the UCO Bank Debit Card and visit the nearest ATM to know the balance.
There are many people across the country that has their savings account with the UCO bank. They enjoy the various services of the bank and keep their money safe in savings account. But to have an eye on the UCO bank balance, you can make use of the SMS and calling service of the bank. There are various methods to have the UCO Bank Balance check and know the exact value in your savings account. The calling and SMS service will let you know the available balance in the account even if you don’t have an internet connection and a smartphone. On the other hand, you can use your UCO Bank Debit Card and visit the ATM to know the balance. Let’s explore all possible methods to do the UCO Bank balance enquiry.
Table of Contents
- 1 Methods to Know UCO Bank Balance
Methods to Know UCO Bank Balance
There are various ways to know the balance of the UCO Bank Savings account. You can use any method to check the bank balance of your UCO account.
Call on Toll-Free Number to Know the UCO Bank Balance
You can dial 1800-274-0123 and follow the instructions to know the available balance in your UCO Bank account. Make sure that you dial the toll-free number from your registered mobile number with the UCO Bank. Once you follow all the instructions carefully, then you can easily make the UCO Bank balance enquiry.
Use SMS Service to Have UCO Bank Balance Check
You will just have to send an SMS “UCOBAL<mPIN>” to 56161 to know the details of your UCO Bank balance. You will receive an SMS within a few seconds with the details of your UCO Bank balance on your mobile phone. The SMS must be sent from your registered mobile number and you will receive the UCO savings account balance details on the same number.
Use UCO Internet Banking to Know UCO Savings Account Balance
- Go to the official website of UCO Bank on your laptop, PC, or mobile phone.
- Then click on the Green Login button present at the top-right corner of the page.
- Now click on the Personal Login option and Enter your User ID and Password.
- Once you are logged in, you can see your UCO Bank balance from the website.
Make UCO Bank Balance Enquiry through UCO mBanking Plus Application
- Download the UCO mBanking Plus Mobile Application from Android or IOS Store.
- Provide your user ID and password to log in to the application.
- Then you can view the Balance of the UCO Bank account after making a successful login.
Visit the Nearest ATM
You can visit the nearest ATM to have a UCO Bank balance check using your UCO Bank debit card. While using the ATM from your debit card, you will just have to go to the balance enquiry option in the banking option. Then the ATM will display the available balance in your UCO Bank savings account on the screen first and then it will give a print of the receipt that will have the details of the available balance.
So, you can choose any method to have the UCO Bank Balance Check. All of the above methods will let you know the exact available balance in your UCO Bank account so that you can plan your future expenses. The best thing is that all the methods are free of cost and you can take advantage of them round the clock. If in case you have another account at the Indian Overseas bank then can have the Indian Overseas Bank Balance Check through their SMS Service. Even if you don’t have a smartphone or an internet connection then you can use the SMS Service to know your balance.