- Know the ways to check the Union Bank Balance of the savings account.
- Give a missed call or send an SMS on a toll-free number to know your balance.
- Use the Union Bank Debit Card to make the balance inquiry through ATMs.
Union Bank of India is one of the nationalized banks in India. This bank has millions of savings account of many people and it gives the facility of missed call to check the balance. It is necessary for people to have the Union Bank of India Balance Check in order to know the exact available balance in their savings account. You can either check the balance through a missed call or sending an SMS on a toll-free number if you don’t have a smartphone or internet connection. On the other hand, Internet Banking and the Mobile application will also help to find out your balance. Let’s explore all the possible methods that will help you to do the Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry.
Table of Contents
- 1 Check Union Bank of India Balance Using Following Methods
Check Union Bank of India Balance Using Following Methods
You must go through all the ways that will show you the exact available balance in your Union Bank of India savings account. You are free to choose any method whatever is feasible for you.
Check Union Bank of India Balance through Missed Call
- You can know the Union Bank of India’s saving account by giving a missed call on 09223008586.
- It is necessary that your phone number must be registered with the bank through which you are giving the missed call on the toll-free number.
- Your call will be disconnected after few bells and you will receive the details of your Union Bank of India balance as an SMS on your mobile phone.
Send an SMS to Make Union Bank of India Balance Enquiry
- To do the Union Bank of India balance Check, make use of the SMS services, and send an SMS on the toll-free number.
- Send an SMS UBAL to 09223008486 and for other account balance UBAL<SPACE>Account Number to 09223008486.
- You will receive a message with the details of your Union Bank of India balance on your mobile phone.
Use Union Bank of India Internet Banking
- Go to the official website of Union Bank of India on your laptop, PC, or mobile phone.
- Then click on the Union Bank Net Banking option in the online banking option.
- Choose the Retail User Login option on the right-hand side of the page.
- Then Enter your Login ID and then your password to log in.
- After logging in, you can see the available balance of the Union Bank of India from the portal.
Make Balance Enquiry through U-Mobile Application
- Download and Install the U-Mobile Mobile Application.
- Provide your user ID and password to log in.
- After logging in, you can have the Union Bank of India Savings Account balance check.
Visit Nearest ATM
You can also have the printout of the Union Bank of India Account Balance by visiting the nearest ATM and using your Union Bank of India Debit Card. In the banking option, you will have to Select the balance enquiry option and see the balance. Then the ATM Screen will show the available balance in your Union Bank of India savings account and give a printout of the receipt consisting of the available balance details.
You can have the Union Bank of India Balance Check through the above methods and you are free to choose any method to make a balance enquiry. On the other hand, if you don’t have a smartphone then you can send an SMS or give a Missed Call to know the balance. The Kotak Mahindra accountholders can also have the Kotak Mahindra Balance Check through a missed call. You can visit the nearest ATM as well and using your Union Bank of India Debit card you can have a printout of the bank balance.