- Explore some easy ways to check the balance of the Yes Bank Savings Account.
- Use the Yes Bank SMS Service or the Missed Call Service to know the exact balance.
- Visit the nearest ATM to make the Yes Bank Balance Enquiry.
Many individuals want to check their bank balance to confirm whether they have received a pending payment from the clients, employer, or any other party. But they are unaware of the ways to do so. So if you have a savings account in Yes Bank and want to have a Yes Bank Balance Check then you are at the right place. Here, we are going to discuss various methods to know the available balance in your Yes Bank Savings Account. You can check the Yes Bank Balance through a missed call or by sending an SMS. We have also discussed all the possible ways through which you can make the Yes Bank Balance Enquiry. So let’s explore all the methods in detail.
Techniques to check Yes Bank Savings Account Balance
You must explore all the methods that will help you to know the available account balance in your account and you are free to choose any method.
Give a Missed Call to Know the Balance
- Check the balance of your Yes bank saving account by giving a missed call on 09223920000.
- Remember that your phone number is registered with the bank through which you are giving the missed call on the toll-free number.
- After short bells your call will be disconnected and you will receive the details of your Yes bank balance as an SMS on your mobile phone.
Send an SMS to Make Yes Bank Balance Enquiry
- Make use of the SMS services and send an SMS to the bank to do a Yes Bank Balance Check.
- Send an SMS YESBAL<Customer ID> to +91-9840909000.
- After a few moments, you will get a message with the details of your Yes bank balance on your mobile phone.
Use Yes Bank Internet Banking
- Open the official website of Yes Bank on your laptop, PC, or mobile phone.
- The click on the Login button present at the top-right corner of the page.
- Choose the YES Online option and then click on the Get Started Link button.
- Then click on the Continue Yes Online button.
- Now Enter your Login ID and then your password to log in.
- After logging in, you can check the Yes Bank Balance from the portal.
Make Use of WhatsApp Banking to have Yes Bank Balance Check
You will just have to save +91-8291201200 this number on your mobile phone and send a WhatsApp message Hi from your registered number. Now in the chat window, you can make the Yes Bank Balance enquiry and know the available balance in your account.
Make Balance Enquiry through Yes Bank Mobile Application
- Download and Install the Yes Bank Mobile Application.
- Provide your user ID and password to log in to the application.
- Once you are logged in, you can know the available balance in your Yes Bank Savings Account.
Visit the Nearest ATM
If you want a printout of the Yes Bank Account Balance then you can visit the nearest ATM and use your Yes Bank Debit Card. In the banking option, you will have to choose the balance enquiry option. Then the ATM will display the available balance on the screen and then it will give a printed receipt consisting of the available balance.
You have seen various ways through which you can have the Yes Bank Balance Check, You are free to choose any method and make a balance enquiry. On the other hand, if you don’t have an internet connection then the SMS and Missed Call service would be the best option for you. You can have the Axis Bank Balance Check as well through a missed call or visit the nearest ATM to have a printout of the bank balance.