HDFC Bank offers various types of HDFC Credit Cards to meet the needs of different people. All credit cards are doing exceptionally well in their respective fields. To assist customers, the bank has recently added Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card to the list. The credit card comes with shopping privileges, welcome benefits, cashback, a fuel surcharge waiver, and a lot more. In addition, if you enjoy traveling, you should definitely take advantage of the domestic lounge access.
Dive deeper into this article to understand all you need to know about the Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card.
Features and Benefits of Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Credit Card
Below are the benefits and features that you can avail of Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card:
The Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card comes with introductory offers. When you sign up, you will receive 1499 Neu Coins in the Tata Neu App. This welcome bonus, however, is only valid if the transaction is completed within 30 days of the card’s issuance.
The Tata New Infinity Credit Card comes with amazing cashback offers:
- You will receive 5% cashback as Neu Coins on all non-EMI purchases. However, the spending should be on Tata Neu and partner Tata Brands.
- On non-Tata brand Spends and any Merchant EMI, you will receive 1.5% cashback as NeuCoins.
If you spend Rs. 3 lakh or more within a year before the credit card renewal date, your renewal fee will be revoked.
You will receive 5% extra cashback as NeuCoins for transactions made on the Tata Neu App/Website.
Zero lost card liability
The Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Credit Card comes with zero lost card protection. If in case your credit card is lost or stolen for a fraudulent cause you will have zero liability for any fraudulent transactions made on your credit card. However, you should report the bank within 24 hours of loss to avail zero cost liability protection.
This HDFC Credit Card comes with a contactless payment that enables fast, secure, and convenient payment.
Foreign Currency Markup
On all foreign currency purchases, you will receive a foreign currency markup of up to 2%.
Domestic Lounge Access– VISA / RuPay Card
You will get 8 Complimentary Domestic Lounge Access per year and 2 in each quarter. In addition, for Visa and Rupay cards, an additional Rs. 2 will be charged for lounge access.
International Lounge Access – VISA Card
Complimentary International lounge access is limited to 4 per year and 1 per quarter. It can be availed by both you and your add-on member. Furthermore, $27 + GST would be charged if you exceed the 4 Complimentary visits in a year and 1 in a quarter.
International Lounge Access – RuPay
Enjoy complimentary International Lounge Access for up to 4 each year and 1 in a quarter. However, there will be a $3.25 transaction fee for complimentary lounge access. Furthermore, if the complimentary visit is exceeded, you will be charged.
You will receive several insurance benefits with the Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Credit Card, including
- Accidental air death insurance coverage of Rs.1 crore.
- Up to Rs. 15 lakh is available for emergency overseas hospitalization.
- You will be compensated up to Rs. 9 lakh for lost card liability.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Fuel surcharges waiver of 1% across all petrol pumps in India. However, it is applicable only if the transaction is between Rs. 400 to Rs. 5000.
Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card: Fees and Charges
Here are the fees and charges applied for obtaining the Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card:
|Joining Fee||Rs. 1499 + Taxes|
|Renewal Fee||Rs. 1499 + Taxes,|
However, if you spend Rs. 3 lakh or more in a year the renewal fee can be waived. It should be before the credit card's renewal date.
|Cash Advance Limit||40% of the credit limit.|
|Foreign Currency Markup||2% for all the foreign currency spent|
|Cash Advance Charge||Either 2.5 of the withdrawal amount or Rs. 500 whichever is the higher amount.|
|Late Payment Charges||- There would be no late payment charges if the amount was less than Rs. 100.|
- A late payment charge of Rs. 100 is levied on amounts ranging from Rs. 100 to Rs. 500.
- The late payment penalty is Rs. 500 for amounts ranging from Rs. 501 to Rs. 5,000.
- A late payment fee of Rs. 600 would be charged for amounts ranging from Rs. 5001 to Rs. 10,000.
- If the amount is between Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 25,000, you must pay a late payment fee of Rs. 800.
- You have to pay Rs.1,100 as a late payment charge for an amount between Rs. Rs. 25,001 to Rs, 50,000.
- You must pay Rs. 1,300 for late payment charges increased to Rs. 50,000.
|Add-on Card Fee||NIL|
|Cash Processing Fee||INR 100|
Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card: Eligibility Criteria
The credit card eligibility criteria informed us whether we could apply for it or not. It is, therefore, necessary to first check credit card eligibility before applying. However, only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card. The following are the eligibility requirements for various occupations:
|Salaried||If you are a salaried individual your age should range between 21 to 60 years.||Salaried individuals must have a monthly income of at least Rs. 1 lakh.|
|Self-employed||Individuals who are self-employed and are between the ages of 21 and 65 are eligible to apply.||Self-employed individuals' per year income should be around 12 lakh in order to qualify for the credit card|
1. Where can I spend the NeuCoins I've earned?
You can spend your NeuCoins to make purchases on websites such as AirAsia India, Bigbasket, Croma, Westside, Tata CLiQ, Tata CLiQ Luxury, Hotel Bookings/Purchases on IHCL, TATA 1MG,
2. What should I do if I end up losing my Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card?
Report to the bank about the loss within 24 hours in order to claim zero liability protection.
3. Why am I not receiving NeuCoins?
These are the following purchases and transactions for which you will not earn NeuCoins:
- Spends incurred for fuel.
- Wallet loads / Gift or Prepaid Card loads/ Voucher purchases
- Cash Advances
- Outstanding balance payment
- Amount paid for credit card fees or other charges.
- Smart EMI / Dial an EMI transaction
4. What is the interest rate charged on the Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Credit Card?
3.49% monthly interest rate would be charged for the Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Credit Card
The Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card is a co-branded credit card that comes with several exclusive benefits across different categories. It is a reward-intended credit card that caters to people who are into lifestyle and shopping. This is one of the Best HDFC Credit Cards, and it is extremely popular in the Indian market.