Millions of individuals have their savings account with the HDFC bank. Being a good and loyal customer the HDFC bank offers credit cards to such customers. But individuals are in the dilemma of choosing one card from multiple HDFC bank credit cards. Therefore, we have shortlisted the best HDFC credit cards that include a fuel card, a travel card, a reward card, and some others. You must explore the features and benefits of all the credit cards and choose one that fits best with your needs. You must analyze the purpose of using the card and then choose the HDFC credit card that has the most features and benefits. Let’s explore the top cards of the HDFC bank.
Quotes from 11 banks | Best Offers and Rewards
Best Credit Cards of the HDFC Bank
|HDFC Credit Cards||Credit Card Type||Striking Features||Fees|
|Indigo HDFC Bank Credit Card 6E Rewards||Travel Credit Card||- Earn 2.5% rewards on Indigo Flights booked from the Official website.|
- Enjoy a Base Fare Ticket Voucher of Indigo worth INR 1500.
|INR 700 + Applicable Taxes|
|HDFC Regalia Credit Card||Dining Credit Card and Travel Credit Card||- Get a Zomato Gold Membership as a welcome benefit on this credit card|
- Get INR 15 Lacs medical emergency cover abroad.
|INR 2500 + Applicable Taxes|
|Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card||Fuel Credit Card||- Have a 5% discount on Fuel Transactions as a redeemable point.|
- Earn up to 250 fuel points in the first 6 months.
|INR 500 + Applicable Taxes|
|HDFC Money Back Credit Card||Cashback Credit Card||- Multiply your Reward Point two times on the online transactions.|
- Redeem the Points as Cashback to pay your credit card bills.
|INR 500 + Applicable Taxes|
|HDFC Millennia Credit Card||Shopping Credit Card||- Get a cashback of 5% on Amazon and Flipkart.|
- Enjoy 1% cash back on offline transactions and recharging online wallets.
|INR 1000 + Applicable Taxes|
|HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card||Dining Credit Card||Enjoy Annual Membership of the following:-|
- Club Marriot
- Amazon Prime
- Zomato Gold
- Times Prime
|INR 10000 + Applicable Taxes|
Top HDFC Credit Cards Features and Benefits
Now you must explore the features and benefits of the best HDFC credit cards and see which card can be the best for your use.
Indigo HDFC Bank Credit Card 6E Rewards
If you are fond of traveling then it is one of the best travel credit cards. You can save bucks on traveling and have a great experience abroad.
- Enjoy a Complimentary 6E Prime Voucher inclusive of a choice of seats, priority check-in, and a free meal.
- Get 2.5% 6E Rewards on booking flights from Indigo’s official website or Mobile Application.
- Get 2% 6E Reward Points on entertainment, dining, and grocery spending.
- 1% Rewards on every other expenditure.
- Have a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% at all the petrol pumps.
- Get up to 40% off on Weekend Fine Dining.
- Grab up to 30% discount at the chef specialty restaurants.
- Get up to a 20% discount every day on premium dining.
- Enjoy a discount of up to 25% at the restaurants with Buffet services.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card
The Regalia Credit Card is a compilation of travel benefits, cashback benefits, dining benefits, and reward point benefits. You can see the features of this credit card below.
- Enjoy free dishes and drinks at Gold Food and Gold Drinks partnered restaurants.
- Enjoy 4 reward points per INR 150 spend on retail, insurance, and utility payments.
- Redeem Reward points against bookings for travel and entertainment.
- Convert Reward points into AirMiles of major domestic and international airports.
- Enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on a minimum transaction of INR 400.
- Have 24X7 travel concierge assistance
- Get INR 15 lakh cover for any medical emergency while traveling within India and outside the country.
- There is an Air accident cover of INR 1 crore in the event of death during an air accident.
- Get a credit liability cover of INR 9 lakh
Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card
This credit card is one of the best fuel credit cards and it will save some bucks on your fuel expenses. You can use this card for fuel purchases and earn thousands of reward points through it.
- Enjoy a 5% discount on your fuel expenditure as the redeemable points on your credit card.
- Earn a maximum of 250 fuel points in the first 6 months.
- Enjoy a maximum of 150 fuel points after the first 6 months.
- Earn 1 fuel point per INR 150 on other purchases
- Waive off the fuel surcharge by 1% up to INR 250
- Get an interest-free period of 50 days counted from the date of purchase.
- The fuel points will be valid for only 2 years from the date when it has been earned.
HDFC Money Back Credit Card
If you want to earn cashback and discounts then this credit card will be best for you. It is one of the best Cashback credit cards that give you the opportunity to earn a lot of cashbacks.
- Earn 2 reward points on spending INR 150 from this credit card.
- Enjoy 2X reward points on online transactions through this credit card.
- All the reward points are redeemable as Cashback and you can pay the outstanding credit bill of your card.
- The value of 100 reward points will be equal to INR 20.
HDFC Millennia Credit Card
HDFC Millennia Credit Card is a shopping card that gives you discounts and cashbacks on online shopping. You can even earn reward points on online transactions through this credit card and it is one of the best HDFC credit cards.
- Get a Cashback of 5% on Amazon and Flipkart
- Enjoy 2.5% Cashback on all the other online transactions through Payzapp and Smartbuy.
- Get 1% Cashback on offline transactions and recharging online wallets.
- Enjoy 8 Complimentary Visits to the Domestic Airport Lounge Annually through this HDFC bank Credit Card.
- Have a fuel surcharge waiver of 1% at the refilling stations.
HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card
If you want some luxurious experience and dining experience then you must try this credit card. It has a lot of offers and benefits that you can explore below.
- Enjoy 5 rewards per INR 150 spend from this credit card.
- Enjoy free visits to 800 lounges all over the world including domestic airports in India.
- Get 6 complimentary golf sessions per quarter at the top courses across the world.
- Enjoy 2 monthly vouchers of Ola, BookMyShow or Tatacliq worth INR 500 on Spending INR 80,000 monthly.
- Have an Air accident insurance cover of INR 2 crores with travel insurance of ₹50,000 on baggage delay.
You have explored the best HDFC credit cards and now you can make a one-sided choice. Different HDFC credit cards with different features and benefits create confusion in your mind and you can’t stick to one card. Therefore, you can make a choice among these HDFC credit cards and start using them. Every card has unique features and benefits so it is up to you to decide the purpose for which you will be using the HDFC Bank credit card.