Home Loan Rates 2018199 views
Table of Contents
About Vijaya Bank Home Loan in Bhubaneswar
Attractive rates, lowest EMIs, minimal charges and easy documentation, there is no denying the fact that Vijaya Bank offers all this and much more when it comes to buying a home loan. This is the reason that people living in the beautiful city of Bhubaneswar prefer to avail this credit facility. So, avail the loan today!
Vijaya Bank Home Loan Bhubaneswar at a Glance
|Interest Rate (in p.a.)||8.55%|
|Loan Amount||No Limit|
|Processing Fee||As per bank’s norms|
- The minimum age of the applicant at the time of availing the loan should be 21 and 65 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant at the time of loan maturity should be 75 years.
- Assessment of finance: Upto 75 months’ average gross income of the applicant subject to take home income and minimum margin requirements.
- Applicant can add income of spouse/children, expected rent, depreciation and income from other sources to enhance loan eligibility.
- Application form with two photographs of applicant,Co-applicant & guarantor needs to be submitted.
- Latest IT returns for 2 years with salary slip for the last 3 months of the applicant/Co-applicant/Guarantor in case of salaried person Computation sheet/P&L Statement/balance Sheet,past two years duly certified by the CA/Income tax assessment order/IT returns in case of Professionals/Self employed/Business person(for 3 years,if IT assessed).
- Latest Salary certificate and Form no.16 of the applicant/co-applicant/guarantor needs to be submitted.
- Income certificate issued by Revenue Authorities in case the applicant is an agriculturist.
- All the Land records and documents in original and two sets of copies.
- License for construction/renovation of House/Flat.
- Approved plan/Blueprint for the proposed construction or extension.
- Allotment letter of Co-operative Housing Society/Apartment Owners’ Association/Housing.
- Board/NOC from the Society/Association/Builders/Housing Board.
Click to Know About Home Loan Bhubaneswar
Address of Vijaya Bank Branches in Bhubaneswar
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Customer Care|
|Bhubaneshwar, Orissa||No 148, Ashok Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa State, 751009||VIJB0007403||751029002|
|Griha Nirman Bhavan Extention Counter, Bhubaneswar||Extention Counter, Griha Nirman Bhavan, Unit - 111, J N Marg, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa, 751001||VIJB0007481||751029003|
|Currency Chest Bhubane||A/154 Sahid Nagar, Bhubaneshwar - 751007||VIJB0009628||0674-2544194|
|Rasulgarh, Odisha||374 Bhomikal Near Puja Mandap Committee Rasulgarh Bhubaneshwar Dist Khorda||VIJB0007424||751029010|
|Aiginia, Orissa||1St Floor, Plot No-486/1207, Dumuduma, Po-Aiginia, Cosmopolis Road, Bhubaneshwar Dist||VIJB0007412|
|Phulnakhara||1St Floor Nakhara, Phulankhara, Bhubaneswar||VIJB0007413|
|Bhubaneswar- Niladri Vihar||Ground Flr, Plot No 311/2161, Niladrivihar, Main Road, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Khurda||VIJB0007415||272002|
|Vij-Gudiapokhari||1St Floor, Plot No 1139, Khata No 282, At Silua||VIJB0007420|