Apply Home Loan 2019413 views
Table of Contents
About Vijaya Bank Home Loan in Gurugram
When it comes to Gurugram, there are many renowned lenders available in the city, but if we talk about the one lender that offers the quality financial products such as home loan, it would not be wrong to say that Vijaya Bank in Gurugram is the one, we are talking about. Know more about the same by reading the page further.
Vijaya Bank Home Loan Gurugram at a Glance
|Interest Rate (in p.a.)||8.45% to 9.45%|
|Loan Amount||No Limit|
|Processing Fee||As per bank’s norms|
- The minimum age of the applicant at the time of availing the loan should be 21 and 65 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant at the time of loan maturity should be 75 years.
- Assessment of finance: Upto 75 months’ average gross income of the applicant subject to take home income and minimum margin requirements.
- Applicant can add income of spouse/children, expected rent, depreciation and income from other sources to enhance loan eligibility.
- Application form with two photographs of applicant,Co-applicant & guarantor needs to be submitted.
- Latest IT returns for 2 years with salary slip for the last 3 months of the applicant/Co-applicant/Guarantor in case of salaried person Computation sheet/P&L Statement/balance Sheet,past two years duly certified by the CA/Income tax assessment order/IT returns in case of Professionals/Self employed/Business person(for 3 years,if IT assessed).
- Latest Salary certificate and Form no.16 of the applicant/co-applicant/guarantor needs to be submitted.
- Income certificate issued by Revenue Authorities in case the applicant is an agriculturist.
- All the Land records and documents in original and two sets of copies.
- License for construction/renovation of House/Flat.
- Approved plan/Blueprint for the proposed construction or extension.
- Allotment letter of Co-operative Housing Society/Apartment Owners’ Association/Housing.
- Board/NOC from the Society/Association/Builders/Housing Board.
Please refer to Home Loan Gurugram for more details.
Address of Vijaya Bank Branches in Gurugram
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Customer Care|
|Gurugram, Haryana||Payal Cinema - , Complex, Sector - 14, Gurugram, Haryana, 122001||VIJB0008303||110029025|
|Dlf Phase - I, Gurugram||Shop No 19 - 20, Shopping Mall, D L F City, Phase - I, Arjun Marg, D L F Gurugram, Haryana, 122002||VIJB0008313||110029041|
|Railway Road, Gurugram||Corporate Plaza, Ground Floor, Near Sector 4 & 7 Crossing, Railway Road||VIJB0008317||110029049|
|Manesar, Haryana||Shop No.4& Part Of Shop No.3, Bhagwati Complex, Kasan Road, Manesar, Haryana||VIJB0008320||110029053||1242338477|
|Malihad, Uttaraprades||Rz-5, Old Roshanpura, Main Gurugram Road, Najafgarh, Delhi-110043||VIJB0006501||227029111|
|Palam Vihar, Haryana||Shop No:523, Saini Plaza Market Opposite:H Block, Palam Vihar, Near Shiv Murthi-122017||VIJB0008324||122029017|
|Udyog Vihar Branch||No 86, Old Delhi Road, Dundahera, Opposite Udyogvihar, Gurugram -122016||VIJB0008326||122029016|
|Vij-Sohna-Gurugram||Ward No.8, Opp.Itit, Near Sbialwar Sohna Road, Gurugram, Haryana||VIJB0008332|
|Vij-Babupur-Gurugram||Plot No.107, Main Link Road, Dwarka Expresswayvillage-Babupur, Sector-106, Gurugram, Haryana||VIJB0008333|