Table of Contents
About Allahabad Bank Fixed Deposit Kochi
If you want to double your money in the most safest and secured ways, it would not be wrong to say that investing in fixed deposit scheme offered by Allahabad Bank in Kochi is surely a wise move. With the help of doing so, you can reap the maximum benefits in the long run.
Allahabad Bank Fixed Deposit in Kochi at a Glance
|Interest Rate (in p.a.)||2.90% - 5.90%|
|Minimum Investment Amount||₹ 1,000|
|Tenure||7 Days-10 Years|
Fixed Deposits can be opened in the name of:
- Joint names of two or more individuals,
- Clubs, Association, Societies, Trusts, etc.
- Limited Companies,
- Minor under the guardianship of the natural guardians or guardians appointed by the Court of Law
- Partnership or Proprietary concerns.
In order to book a fixed deposit, the candidate needs to submit the following documents:
- Proof of Identity – Passport, Voter ID card, Driving license, PAN card, Government department ID card
- Proof of Residence – Bank account statement, Latest electricity bill, Latest mobile/telephone bill, Latest credit card statement, Existing house lease agreement
For More Updates Click Fixed Deposit Kochi
Address of Allahabad Bank Branches in Kochi
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact details|
|Kochi||Post Box No. 210 5/848, Palace Road, Cochin, Dist. Ernakulam - 682002||ALLA0210474||682010004||0484-2227112|