FD Interest Rates 2018136 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Agra
- 2 Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Agra at a Glance
- 2.1 Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Agra
- 2.2 Documentation Required to Open Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Agra
- 2.3 Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Agra Branch Details
About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Agra
Doesn’t matter how much riskier you may be the desire for a safe corpus to deal with the uncertainties of the life remains at the back of your mind all the time, isn’t it?. And which can best serve this purpose is a fixed deposit account, which can be opened at your favourite Bandhan Bank in Agra, the city where you reside. The bank offers a host of fixed deposits to let you ride a safe path while enabling you to chase your dream successfully.
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Agra at a Glance
|Interest Rate||3.50% - 7.40%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹1,000-5,000 (Differs as per the Schemes)|
In Case of FD Premium-₹1 Cr
|Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Agra
Bandhan Bank has not placed any specific condition for the opening of fixed deposits at its branches in Agra. But those who can open a fixed deposit account, they are all stated in the list below.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
Documentation Required to Open Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Agra
No idea on the documents you need to submit for availing the fixed deposit services of Bandhan Bank in Agra? Look below and find the documents sought by Bandhan Bank for different customers.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorizing the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Agra
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Agra Branch Details
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR Code||Contact Number|
|Sanjay Place||4/s-118/8, Maruti Tower, Sanjay Place, Agra, Police Station-Hari Parvat, Uttar pradesh.pin-282003||BDBL0001743||282750002||033-66333333|