About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Bengaluru
The IT city of Bengaluru is always a big draw among the technical graduates as far as professional life is concerned. Hundreds and thousands of IT students get employed in Bengaluru, often called as the Silicon Valley of India. These students and others who when got a little old in the professional arena would love to have a fixed deposit account to live a better post-retirement life. And the bank that can provide a customized fixed deposit is Bandhan Bank, which has branches across India, including Bengaluru, the capital of Karnataka.
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Bengaluru at a Glance
|Interest Rate||3.00% - 5.75%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹1,000-5,000 (Differs as per the Schemes)|
In Case of FD Premium-₹1 Cr
|Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Bengaluru
Bandhan Bank has not placed any specific condition for the opening of fixed deposits at its branches in Bengaluru. But to whom it offers a fixed deposit is rightly stated below.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
Documentation Needed to Book Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Bengaluru
No idea on the documents you need to submit for availing the fixed deposit services of Bandhan Bank in Bengaluru? Look below and find the documents sought by Bandhan Bank for different customers.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorizing the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Bengaluru
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Bengaluru Branch Details
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Indira Nagar||25, Ramplaza, Cmh Road, P.O.Indiranagar, Birramangala, Ii Nd Stage, Bengaluru - 560038||BDBL0001609||560750003||8884333703|
|Bannerghatta Main Road||6, Bannerghatta Main Road, Guruppan Palaya, Keb Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560029||BDBL0001614||560750002||9743395800|
|Koramangala||Moksha Mansion, No.151, Sarjapura, Near Jakkasan Dra Bus Stop, Koramangala, 1st Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560034||BDBL0001623||560750004||9886718867|