FD Interest Rates 2019261 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Chennai
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Chennai
- 1.2 Documentation Needed to Book Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Chennai
- 1.3 Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Chennai Branch Details
About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Chennai
Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu, is a home to both the salaried and business segments wanting to secure their financial run. When it comes to providing the financial security, fixed deposit stands at the top. Fixed deposit, as you would know, can be opened with a certain amount of money at bank branches. The deposited amount can be parked for a specific time period to let the depositors earn interest on the sum. As far the bank is concerned, you can contemplate Bandhan Bank, a vastly emerging and expanding bank with more than 800 branches and 280 ATMs, to open a fixed deposit account in Chennai.
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Chennai at a Glance
|Interest Rate||3.50% - 7.40%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹1,000-5,000 (Differs as per the Schemes)|
In Case of FD Premium-₹1 Cr
|Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Chennai
Bandhan Bank does not have any specific condition for the opening of fixed deposits at its branches in Chennai. But to whom it offers a fixed deposit is rightly stated below.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
Documentation Needed to Book Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Chennai
Check out the documents you need to submit for availing the fixed deposit services of Bandhan Bank in Chennai. The documents for each of the categories of customers are shown below for you to glance at.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorising the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Chennai
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Chennai Branch Details
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR|
|Anna Nagar||New No-Q60, Old No-Q99, Third Avenue, Q Block, Anna Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600040||BDBL0001753||600750005|
|Coimbatore||Ground Floor, Srinivasa Towers, 45 Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, 100 Feet Road, Gandhipuram, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu Pin-641012||BDBL0001734||641750002|
|Mylapore||117, Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai, P.O. Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600004||BDBL0001606||600750002|
|T Nagar||40, South West Boagh Road, P.O.T Nagar, Chennai,Tamil Nadu- 600017||BDBL0001612||600750003|