FD Interest Rates 2019294 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Gurugram
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Gurugram
- 1.2 Documents Needed to Apply for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Gurugram
- 1.3 Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Gurugram Branch Details
About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Gurugram
The word ‘Fixed Deposit’ hides within a power of happiness that you may not realise at the start but will experience it years down the line in the wake of any unanticipated contingency. Digging into the functionality and you will find fixed deposit a tool that allows a deposit of specific sum for a specific period of time. The time deposit product allows the depositors to earn interest on the sum invested. Of the banks that offer a fixed deposit, Bandhan Bank catches the eye with its custom suite of fixed deposit matching the requirements of the masses. So, even if you are in Gurgaon, now called as Gurugram, you can make a dash to the Bandhan Bank branch in the Cyber City.
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Gurugram at a Glance
|Interest Rate||3.50% - 7.40%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹1,000-5,000 (Differs as per the Schemes)|
In Case of FD Premium-₹1 Cr
|Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Gurugram
Bandhan Bank does not have any specific condition for the opening of fixed deposits at its branches in Gurugram. But to whom it offers a fixed deposit is shown below.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
Documents Needed to Apply for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Gurugram
Check out the documents you need to submit for availing the fixed deposit services of Bandhan Bank in Gurugram. The documents for each of the categories of customers are shown below for you to glance at.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorising the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Gurugram
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Gurugram Branch Details
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Sector 15 Branch||SCO 56 Old Judicial Complex, Civil Lines, Sector 15, Haryana, Gurugram-122001||BDBL0001348||110750003||0124-66090909|