About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Hyderabad
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you look to bolster the financial security? Fixed deposit, isn’t it? It is a fixed sum of money that can be deposited for a specific period of time, allowing the depositors to earn interest on the invested sum. You can open a fixed deposit account at Bandhan Bank in your city Hyderabad. The bank offers a host of fixed deposit solutions to address your financial needs.
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Hyderabad at a Glance
|3.00% - 5.75%
|Minimum Deposit Amount
|₹1,000-5,000 (Differs as per the Schemes)
In Case of FD Premium-₹1 Cr
|Upto 10 Years
Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Hyderabad
Bandhan Bank does not have any specific condition for the opening of fixed deposits at its branches in Hyderabad. But to whom it offers a fixed deposit is shown below.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
Documents Needed to Apply for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Hyderabad
Check out the documents you need to submit for availing the fixed deposit services of Bandhan Bank in Hyderabad. The documents for each of the categories of customers are shown below for you to glance at.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorising the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Hyderabad
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Hyderabad Branch Details
|Sanjeeva Reddy Nagar Colony
|26 A MIG, Municipal No.7 1 397 5 A, Sanjeeva Reddy Nagar Colony, Hyderabad, Telengana-500038
|MIG 13 14, Dharmareddy Colony, Opposite Jntu Gate, KPHB, Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500072