FD Interest Rates 20201104 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Indore
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Indore
- 1.2 Documents Required for Opening Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Indore
- 1.3 Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Indore Branch Details
About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Indore
Talking about the fixed deposit, it is a financial tool that makes you to deposit a certain sum of money for a specific time period, enabling you earn interest on the same. When it is about choosing a bank for your fixed deposit requirements, Bandhan Bank can be the right pick. Within a span of 2 years from its inception in 2015, it has expanded its base across the country, with branches in almost all states and cities. So, what if you are in Indore, a city located in Madhya Pradesh, Bandhan Bank comes running to serve you with a fixed deposit to enlighten your life.
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Indore at a Glance
|Interest Rate||3.00% - 6.75%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹1,000-5,000 (Differs as per the Schemes)|
In Case of FD Premium-₹1 Cr
|Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Indore
Bandhan Bank does not have any specific condition for the opening of fixed deposits at its branches in Indore. It, however, offers a fixed deposit to any of the following applicants.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
Documents Required for Opening Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Indore
Having the clarity on the documentation comes to a big help and avoid any rejection of the application. So, ease this hassle, a list of documents applicable to each of the category of customers is shown below.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorising the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Indore
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Indore Branch Details
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Amodiya||162, Seervimohalla, Village Amodiya, P.O.Rajgarh, District-Dhar, Madhya Pradesh-454116||BDBL0001368||454750501||0731-66090909|
|Shujalpur||Plot No.32, Ward No 15, Shastri Marg, P.O.Shujalpur, Madhya Pradesh-465333||BDBL0001501||465750051||0731-66090909|