FD Interest Rates 2019682 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Jammu
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Jammu
- 1.2 Documents Checklist for Opening Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Jammu
- 1.3 Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Jammu Branch Details
About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Jammu
Bandhan Bank is one of the newest banks to have emerged into the scene. It is just a 2-year old in the space, but has been adding more and more wings to cater to the needs of the customers. In the times of growing uncertainty, there is a need of a product that can eliminate the concerns while ensuring a bigger corpus to feed during the tough circumstances. Fixed deposit fits the bill in this regard. And the fact that Bandhan Bank offers custom fixed deposits, it’s one of the top picks you have at your disposal. The bank is on a rapid expansion mode and recently it has opened a branch in Jammu, the city where you reside.
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Jammu at a Glance
|Interest Rate||3.50% - 8.15%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹1,000-5,000 (Differs as per the Schemes)|
In Case of FD Premium-₹1 Cr
|Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Jammu
Bandhan Bank does not have any specific condition for the opening of fixed deposits at its branches in Jammu. It, however, offers a fixed deposit to any of the following applicants.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
Documents Checklist for Opening Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Jammu
Having the clarity on the documentation comes to a big help and avoid any rejection of the application. So, ease this hassle, a list of documents applicable to each of the category of customers is shown below.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorising the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Jammu
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Jammu Branch Details
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Residency Road||Shop No 2 Ground And First Floor,New K.C Complex, Residency Road, Jammu, Jammu And Kashimr-180001||BDBL0001730||180750001||0191-66090909|