FD Interest Rates 2019451 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Kochi
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Kochi
- 1.2 Documents Checklist for Opening Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Kochi
- 1.3 Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Kochi Branch Details
About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Kochi
Kochi, widely regarded as the commercial hub of Kerala, is a major port city on southwest coast of India. Given the existence of many business units in Kochi, a bank is of paramount importance for many living in the city. The people here can also seek a tool like fixed deposit which can secure your future with a deposit of a specific sum for a particular period of time. The bank, which you can choose for opening a fixed deposit, is Bandhan Bank that runs more than 800 branches across the country, including Kochi.
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Kochi at a Glance
|Interest Rate||3.50% - 8.15%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹1,000-5,000 (Differs as per the Schemes)|
In Case of FD Premium-₹1 Cr
|Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Kochi
Bandhan Bank does not have any specific condition for the opening of fixed deposits at its branches in Kochi. It, however, offers a fixed deposit to any of the following applicants.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
Documents Checklist for Opening Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Kochi
Having the clarity on the documentation comes to a big help and avoid any rejection of the application. So, to ease this hassle, a list of documents applicable to each of the category of customers is shown below.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorising the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Kochi
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Kochi Branch Details
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Edapally||Chakkappan Centre, Edapally Pakkattapady Road, P.S Kalamasserry Kochi, Kerala-682024||BDBL0001607||682750002||0484-66090909|