FD Interest Rates 2019742 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Lucknow
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Lucknow
- 1.2 Documents Needed to Apply for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Lucknow
- 1.3 Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Lucknow Branch Details
About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Lucknow
Lucknow is a city that catches the imagination of the travellers at every moment of their stay there. The capital of Uttar Pradesh is famous for its cuisines such as Biryani and Kebab, while also housing a large number of banks that strive to align with your financial goals in the best possible way. If you are a resident of Lucknow and want to bolster your future, a fixed deposit is call of the day. With deposits of a specific sum for a certain period of time, you are all set to generate a corpus that can take you through to the uncertainties that can come your way years down the line. You can choose Bandhan Bank for your fixed deposit needs. Started with 501 branches and 50 ATMs, the bank has spread its branches and ATMs to more than 800 and 270.
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Lucknow at a Glance
|Interest Rate||3.50% - 8.15%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹1,000-5,000 (Differs as per the Schemes)|
In Case of FD Premium-₹1 Cr
|Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Lucknow
Bandhan Bank does not have any specific condition for the opening of fixed deposits at its branches in Lucknow. It, however, offers a fixed deposit to any of the following applicants.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
Documents Needed to Apply for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Lucknow
Having the clarity on the documentation comes to a big help and avoid any rejection of the application. So, to ease this hassle, a list of documents applicable to each of the category of customers is shown below.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorising the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Lucknow
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Lucknow Branch Details
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Indira Nagar||Space No.1111, Raised Ground Floor,Lekhraj Dollar Complex, Faizabad Road, Indira Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh-226016||BDBL0001303||226750002||0522-66090909|
|Lalbagh||G 1, Shalimar Square, B.N.Road, P.O. Lalbagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh-226001||BDBL0001582||226750003||0522-66090909|