Table of Contents
- 1 About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in New Delhi
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in New Delhi
- 1.2 Documents Needed to Apply for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in New Delhi
- 1.3 Addresses of Bandhan Bank Branches in New Delhi
About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in New Delhi
New Delhi, the capital of India, is one of the major metropolitan cities having a huge chunk of people from varied classes, whether it is salaried or business. It invites people from each corner of the country to come and earn their livelihood here. When they get little old in their professional life, the concerns of future would start to dominate their mind, right! For that, a fixed deposit allowing the corpus to grow at a steady pace would be a messiah. The bank which you should look to apply for a fixed deposit is Bandhan Bank, which provides the same from its New Delhi branches.
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit New Delhi at a Glance
|Interest Rate||3.00% - 5.75%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹1,000-5,000 (Differs as per the Schemes)|
In Case of FD Premium-₹1 Cr
|Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in New Delhi
Bandhan Bank does not have any specific condition for the opening of fixed deposits at its branches in New Delhi. It, however, offers a fixed deposit to any of the following applicants.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
Documents Needed to Apply for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in New Delhi
Having the clarity on the documentation comes to a big help and avoid any rejection of the application. So, to ease this hassle, a list of documents applicable to each of the category of customers is shown below.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorising the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit New Delhi
Addresses of Bandhan Bank Branches in New Delhi
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Greater Kailash||19-Ground Floor, Kailash Enclave, Near East Of Kailash Metro Station In Front Of Pillar No 76, South Delhi, Delhi-110048||BDBL0001727||110750009|
|Kalkaji||Ground Floor,L-12,Kalkaji, New Delhi-110019||BDBL0001215||110750002|
|Model Town||House No.9 Block-B,Gujranwala Town Part 1, Near Model Town Metro Station, Model Town, New Delhi-110009||BDBL0001776||110750017|
|Dwarka||Plot No 48, Sector 12B, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075||BDBL0001726||110750010|
|Janakpuri||Ground Floor, Block A3, House No34, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi-110058||BDBL0001728||110750008|
|Lajpat Nagar||B-25, Lajpat Nagar-II, New Delhi-110024||BDBL0001774||110750018|