About Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Pune
Pune is a go to destination for many aspiring to become the Genext business leaders, fashion designers, IT experts, etc. All these set of people and others living in Pune do want to secure their future. And how this goal can be best fulfilled is by opening a fixed deposit at none other than Bandhan Bank, which has a substantial branch base of more than 800 across the country. Bandhan Bank has branches in Pune for you to visit and apply for a fixed deposit.
Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Pune at a Glance
|3.00% - 5.75%
|Minimum Deposit Amount
|₹1,000-5,000 (Differs as per the Schemes)
In Case of FD Premium-₹1 Cr
|Upto 10 Years
Eligibility Criteria for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit in Pune
Bandhan Bank does not have any specific condition for the opening of fixed deposits at its branches in Pune. It, however, offers a fixed deposit to any of the following applicants.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
Documents Required to Apply for Bandhan Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Pune
Having the clarity on the documentation comes to a big help and avoid any rejection of the application. So, to ease this hassle, a list of documents applicable to each of the category of customers is shown below.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorising the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorising the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For more information, check in Fixed Deposit Pune
Addresses of Bandhan Bank Branches in Pune
|Lotus Court 127,1,7, Off LTI Road,Opp Hotel Sarja, Anudh, Pune, Maharashtra-411007
|CST No-3187,S No-186,Shop No-11,12,15,16,17,18,19,20, Gokhale Plaza, Opposite Ramakrishan More,Natyagruh Chinchwad, Pune, Maharashtra-411033
|Ground & Mezzanine Floor, Survey No.1/2,Dhanukar Colony Road, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra-411038
|A1.1,A1.2 Herekar Park, Ketkar Road, Off Bhandarkar Road,Near Kamala Nehru Park, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune, Maharashtra-411 004
|The Cerebrum,133 Wadgaon Sheri,Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra-411014