FD Interest Rates 2018161 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit Gurugram
- 2 Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit Gurugram at a Glance
About Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit Gurugram
Gurgaon or Gurugram, whichever you would like to call, is a city ideally designed for software professionals, foodies, movie lovers in brief. But it also is a place for financial security with a fixed deposit that can be opened at your favourite bank i.e Bank of Baroda (BoB). The bank has rightly placed a large number of branches to let its fixed deposit reach to a wider mass in Gurugram. You can check out the details of the offer below.
Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit Gurugram at a Glance
|Interest Rate||4%-7% p.a.|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹1,000-10,000 (Varies According to the Schemes)|
|Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
Want to know who are the ones eligible to open a fixed deposit account at Bank of Baroda in Gurugram? Look at the bullets below and see whether you figure in the list.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUFs)
The documentation process can be different for different sets of customers. So find the documents applicable to each one of them below.
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorizing the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
Want more information? Visit Fixed Deposit Gurugram
Bank of Baroda Fixed Deposit Gurugram Branches
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Sector-10, Gurugram||Sector-10 A, Gurugram, Haryana-122011||BARB0DAVGUR||110012094||0124-2212287|
|DLF Golf Course||Paras Down Town DLF Golf Course, Sec 53 Gurugram, Haryana-122011||BARB0DLFGUR||110012096||0124-2572211/2572210|
|Extension Counter||Chiranjivi Bharti Public School Extension Counter, Palam Vihar, Gurugram, Haryana-122001||BARB0EXTGUR||110012111||011-2460597|
|Alwar Road||Gurugram Branch, Delhi Alwar Road, Gurugram, Haryana- 122001||BARB0GURGAO||110012064||0124-2320325|
|Manesar||IMT Manesar, F32/33 Raheja Square, Gurugram, Haryana- 122050||BARB0MANESA||110012098||0124-2291642/643|
|Sushant Lok 1||Shop No. 1 & 2 Ground Floor, Peach Tree C Block, Sushant Lok 1, Gurugram, Haryana- 122002 ||BARB0SUSGUR||110012093||0124-2570531/2572210|
|Sector 7, Gurugram||SCO 20 Huda Commercial Complex Sector 7 Gurugram Haryana- 122001||BARB0SECGUR||110012171||011-23752274|
|Sector 23, Gurugram||SCO 40, Sector 23, Gurugram, Haryana- 122001||BARB0SCOGUR||110012155||011-23725125|
|Rajendra Park||House No 1632/31, Rajendra Park, Gurugram, Haryana-122001||BARB0RAJGAO||1800223344|
|Sector-31, Gurugram||SCO No 45, Sector 31, Gurugram, Haryana- 122001||BARB0SECTOG||1800223344|