About Bank of India Fixed Deposit in Chandigarh
Looking for a financial product that can enhance the growth of money over a period of time? It’s the fixed deposit that most of you would vote for, right! Since fixed deposit is available across banks in India, it is imperative you choose the right bank. And Bank of India (BOI) fits the bill here with attractive interest rates and seamless procedure. The presence of the bank is impressive in Chandigarh with many of its branches located in the city. So, what’s in store for you with BOI fixed deposit in Chandigarh? Let’s check out here.
Bank of India Fixed Deposit Chandigarh at a Glance
|Interest Rate||2.85% - 5.55%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹5,000 (Rural and Semi-Urban Branches)|
₹10,000 (Metro and Urban Branches
|Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
Eligibility Criteria Set by Bank of India to Open Fixed Deposit in Chandigarh
Who are eligible to open a fixed deposit at Bank of India in Chandigarh? You can get the answer in the below points.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
- Charitable Institutions
Documents Required to Open Bank of India Fixed Deposit in Chandigarh
The bank asks simple documents which you can submit to get your fixed deposit opened at any of its branches in Chandigarh. So, why not check out the documents below and open a custom fixed deposit?
Documents for Individuals, HUFs and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorizing the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
Know more in Fixed Deposit Chandigarh
Bank of India Fixed Deposit Chandigarh Branches
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Detail|
|Sector 17||Banks Square, Sector 17, Chandigarh, Pin-160017||BKID0006200||160013001||0172-2702853, 2704018|
|Sector 20||Sector 20, S.C.F. - 9, Sector 20-C, Chandigarh, Pin-160020||BKID0006201||160013003||0172-2706746, 2708826|
|Sector-32||Sector-32 (Chandigarh), S.C.O.290- 291, Chandigarh, Pin-0172-2601359||BKID0006202||160013004||0172-2601359, 2601591|
|Sector 35||Sector 35, Sco 415-416, Sector35 C, Chandigarh, Pin-160022||BKID0006203||160013002||0172-2668915, 2668916|
|Chandigarh Hi Tech Branch||181-182, Ground Floor, Sector 17-C, Chandigarh||BKID0006206||160013007||0172-2703311|
|Chandigarh Service Branch||Chandigarh Service Branch, Bank Square, Sector-17, Chandigarh, Pin-160117||BKID0006206||160013007||0172-2704018, 2711910|
|Sector 40||S.C.O. 323, Sector 40D, Chandigarh, Pin-160036||BKID0006207||160013011|
|Chandigarh Retail Hub||S.C.O. 81-82, Sector 17-B Chandigarh||BKID0006208||160013012||0172-2724610|
|Sector 47||Sector 47, S.C.O. No. 113, Sector 47 C, Chandigarh, Pin-160047||BKID0006210||160013014||0172-5025647|
|Sector 31||Sector 31, Star House S.C.O. 76-82, Sector 31A, Chandigarh-160030||BKID0006211||160013021|