- View all the Documents Required for Working Capital Loan.
- Identify the type of Business and then Arrange your Documents Accordingly.
Working Capital is the backbone of a business. A positive working capital ratio every year results in business growth. But any kind of mismanagement in the working capital leads to losses and business deterioration. It can be either due to lack of interest in the employees or scarcity of funds. Therefore, it can only be resolved by taking a working capital loan and meeting day to day expenses. But before choosing any financial institutions for loans. Check the documents required for Working Capital Loan.
Table of Contents
Necessary Documents for Working Capital Loan
- PAN card of the individual Partnership Firm, Company.
- Documents for Identity Proof-Like Voter I.D Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar Card.
- Address Proof of the Individual – Passport, Voter I.D, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Aadhaar Card, Bank Statement.
- Ownership Proof of residential property and commercial property.
- Business Continuity Proof- 3 Years Documents of the bank statement, Income Tax Returns, Sales Tax Challans.
- Registration Proof- Partnership Deed, Certificate of Incorporation, Shop’s Establishment Certificate.
- Loan Scheme Letter of the existing loan. (if any loan is pending)
- The applicant and the co-applicants photographs.
Documents for Self-Employed Individuals & Sole Proprietorship
- Income Tax Return Statement for at least 2 years.
- The last two year audited balance sheet and profit and loss statement by a certified chartered accountant.
- The last six months bank statement of the individual who is taking the loan.
- Bank statements for the last three months which are mentioned in the balance sheet of the business.
Documents for Partnership Firm and Pvt Ltd Companies
- Audited financial statement for the last two years of the company or a partnership firm by an authentic chartered accountant.
- Income Tax Return documents for the last two years.
- Bank statement for the last six months.
- Three months bank statement of the bank mentioned in the balance sheet.
- Partnership deed of the firm.
- Partnership authority letter of the firm.
- Memorandum of association of the Pvt Ltd Company.
- Articles of Association of the Pvt Ltd Company.
- Board Resolution of the company.
- Incorporation Certificate of the company.
- Shareholding Patterns of the company.
Documents for Non-Professionals Working Capital Loan
- Sole proprietorship business identity proof.
- Individual identity proof.
- Income Tax Documents for the last three years.
- Sales Tax Returns documents for the last three years.
- Last three month’s periodic stock, debts, creditors statement.
- Last six months bank statement.
There are some banks that can skip some of your documents depending upon your relationship. If you are having a good relationship with the bank then you can get a working capital loan with less paperwork. On the other hand, some financial institutions like LendingKart, Bajaj Finserv, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank that grants a working capital loan with less paperwork.
Now, you are familiar with all the documents required for working capital loan. Before applying for any working loan check out their Business Loan Interest Rates as well. If all the features of the loan fit your requirements then start arranging the needed documents. Check your Credit Score also. because none of the financial institutions grants to an individual with a negative CIBIL Score.