FD Interest Rates 2019313 views
Table of Contents
About Canara Bank Fixed Deposit in Agra
The fixed deposit is the type of investment in which the depositor deposit a certain amount for the fixed period of tenure and earn the interest rate on the principal amount. Canara bank gives its customer the option to avail the facilities to open the fixed deposit accounts. For the city of Agra, where the people need money to fulfill the requirements, the fixed deposit facility provided by Canara bank is one of the safe options to increase the savings.
Canara Bank Fixed Deposit in Agra at a glance
|Interest Rate||4.20% - 8.44%|
|Minimum Investment amount||₹ 1000|
|Tenure||7 Days TO 10 Years|
Below mentioned individual or group are eligible for a fixed deposit
- The applicant should be the Resident of India.
- Joint (max. 4 people)
- Hindu undivided family (HUF)
- A guardian on behalf of a minor
- Sole proprietorship firms
- Partnership firm
- Limited Companies
- Trust Accounts
- Application form
- Copy of PAN Card / Form 60 or 61 (in case the customer does not have PAN Card)
- 2 Photographs of Depositor’s
- Identity Proof and Address Proof
- Any other related documents as applicable to proprietorship concern, Partnership Firm, Company, HUF etc.
To get more detailed information, visit Fixed Deposit Agra.
Address of Canara Bank Branches in Agra
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC Code||MICR||Contact Details|
|Kacheri ghat, Agra||4/129, Kacheri ghat Agra 282004||CNRB0000168||282015014||0562-2365419|
|Agra M.G.Road||No.71, M.G.Road, Nehrunagar, , Agra 282002,||CNRB0000168||282015014||0562 - 2155053|
|J H Colony, Agra||243, Jaipur House Colony, Agra - 282002||CNRB0000193||282015007||0562-2810480|
|Idgah, Agra||41, New Idgah Colony, Agra 282001||CNRB0000194||282015006||0562-2421106|