Car Loan Rates EMI 2018232 views
Table of Contents
About Dena Bank Car Loan Agra
Dena Bank with its headquarters in Mumbai also places a strong foothold in Agra city, the home of seven wonders of the world i.e. Taj Mahal . The bank offers a different variety of products and services in the fields such as Treasury Operations, Corporate/Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking and Other Banking Operations. The bank was initially founded by Devkaran Nanjee and family on 26th May 1939 under the name “ Devkaran Nanjee Banking Company”. Later on, the name gets altered to Dena Bank in December 1939 and further the bank became nationalized in July 1969. Among various products and services, the car loan is one such loan which is widely preferred by people of Agra and outside regions.
There are various types of car loans introduced by Dena Bank. The loans are accessible for the purchase of both new cars as well as the second-hand cars. The salaried class individuals, proprietary firm, partnership firms and companies opt for such loans. The retail customers along with the corporates derive the benefit of a hassle-free application and sanction procedure. The schemes are available by Dena Bank for financing the cars of any make and model. The upper limit amount for obtaining the loans of a new car is of ₹ 200 lakhs whereas the margin requirement is 15%. The monthly payment for repaying a new car stands upto 7 years as compared to used cars where the monthly repayment if upto 3 years. Dena Bank offers simple application process to its car loan customers that come with an attractive interest rate. There are no hidden charges as well. Owing to these advantages, Dena Bank is the most reputed car loan lender in the market. Moreover, the car loan from Dena Bank is capped at 85% of the showroom price.
Dena Bank Car Loan Agra at a glance
|Interest Rate||8.90% - 11.35%|
|Loan Amount||Upto ₹ 200 lakhs for purchase of a new car.|
|Tenure||Maximum upto 7 years for new vehicle.|
2nd hand four-wheeler(upto 3 year old)-Maximum upto3 years
|Processing Fee||₹ 500 irrespective of loan amount (Plus service tax as applicable from time to time)|
- Salaried Individuals, proprietary firm, partnership firms and companies are eligible to apply for the car loan.
- The minimum income for salaried individuals/proprietary firm is ₹ 2.50 lakhs per annum.
- The minimum income for partnership firm/company is ₹ 3 lakhs per annum.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy PAN Card.
- Proof of Income: Latest salary slip with form 16 / Audited balance sheet, Profit & Loss Account for latest two years/ Have a minimum turnover of ₹ 4,50,000 per annum / Audited balance sheet, Profit & Loss Account for latest two years and the latest 2 years IT returns of the company / Latest ITR
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
To know more details, visit Car Loan Agra
Address of Dena Bank Branches in Agra
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Delhi Gate||Bank Building, Hari Prabhat, Delhi Gate, Agra, U.P||BKDN0720724||282018002||0562-2521517|
|Aligarh Road||Office No.4, 5, 6, 7, 16, 17, Shiv Priya Complex, Near Ram Bagh Chauraha, Aligarh Road, Agra, Pin 282006||BKDN0721668||NON-MICR||7499159443|