About Dena Bank Car Loan Gurugram
Dena Bank which remarkably does the job of granting loans and servicing the requirements of people is a public sector bank that was incepted on 26th May 1938 by Devkaran Nanjee and family. Originally known by the name “Devkaran Nanjee Banking Committee Limited”. Later on, it became a public limited company in the year 1939 and was one of the 13 banks that became nationalized in July 1969.
It was set up under the Banking Companies(Acquisition and transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1970 but was regulated under the provisions of the Banking Regulations Act,1949, as prescribed under the specifications of section-6 of the Act; the bank can also undertake other business along with the act of extending loans to the public. It was later on, that its name gets transformed to Dena Bank.
Dena Bank has its headquarters located in Mumbai and is listed in both Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange. The bank has also established its presence in Gurugram city as well.
It was one among the very few banks to take the advantage of getting the loan from the World Bank for the training and technological advancement and also one among the six renowned public sector banks selected by the World Bank for disseminating the loan of ₹72.3 Crores for the purpose of Financial Sector Development project in the year 1995. Among the hoards of financial products which Dena Bank offers, car loan is one such product aspired by various loan seekers.
Owning a car was once taken to be a luxurious style statement representing the status symbol of the people. Now-a-days, it has become more of a necessity in life as it provides a flexible means of transport for the family. In order to sustain the high cost of living, various people whose salaries or income don’t permit to purchase a car instantly, have to wait for the savings to accumulate so they can still live up their dreams of possessing their car, no matter if it is a new car or a second-handed one. Salaried individuals, partnership firms, proprietary firms, and companies are entitled to avail Dena Bank car loan. The interest rates on car loans from Dena Bank are flexible enough to accommodate the paying capacity of every individual. However, the tenure range upto 7 years for the new car as against 3 years for the used car help the customer to plan their equated monthly installments without facing any burden. The maximum loan amount for a new car is ₹ 200 lakhs with a margin requirement of 15% (for new cars) as opposed to the margin of 20%(for used cars). Owing to these advantages, Dena Bank supports various customers in giving a right track to fulfill their dreams.
Dena Bank Car Loan Gurugram at a glance
|Upto ₹ 200 lakhs for purchase of a new car.
|Maximum upto 7 years for new vehicle.
2nd hand four-wheeler(upto 3 year old)-Maximum upto3 years
|₹ 500 irrespective of loan amount (Plus service tax as applicable from time to time)
- Salaried Individuals, proprietary firm, partnership firms and companies are eligible to apply for the car loan.
- The minimum income for salaried individuals/proprietary firm is ₹ 2.50 lakhs per annum.
- The minimum income for partnership firm/company is ₹ 3 lakhs per annum.
- Proof of Identity: Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id card, driving license( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Proof of Address: Ration card/Driving license/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy PAN Card.
- Proof of Income: Latest salary slip with form 16 / Audited balance sheet, Profit & Loss Account for latest two years/ Have a minimum turnover of ₹ 4,50,000 per annum / Audited balance sheet, Profit & Loss Account for latest two years and the latest 2 years IT returns of the company / Latest ITR
- Bank Statement: Last 6 months
To know more, visit Car Loan Gurugram
Address of Dena Bank Branches in Gurugram
|SCO - 17 - 18, Sector 7, Huda Shopping Complex, Gurugram - 122011, Haryana
|Unit No 8 To 12 Ground Floor Universal Trade Tower Sohna Road Gurugram Haryana Pin Code 122101