About Federal Bank Car loan in Agra
Having a car of your own gives you the freedom to go to anywhere you wish at any point of time. A car actually adds to your style statement. When you have a car in your garage, you can plan short trips to any beautiful hill station or go to long drives. People in the city of Agra can look forward to Federal Bank for meeting their financial needs. The bank offers a wide range of loan products that are sufficient enough to meet any kind of requirement. Federal bank was formed in the year of 1931 and was previously known by the name Travancore bank. The bank was incorporated when India was struggling for its independence. The bank has its main head office in the city of Kochi in Kerala. The bank is following the motto of becoming the most admired bank in the country. The bank has been able to achieve many feats in its 85-year-old journey. The bank has never been reluctant from bringing innovation in its products and services. It was the first bank ever which started the facility of IMPS through internet banking.
Agra is famous all around the world because of Taj Mahal, which is one of the seven wonders of the world. The city is a major tourist destination in Uttar Pradesh that attracts people from everywhere. Agra is slowly and steadily turning out to be a hub of small scale industries. It is already a leading centre of footwear, iron and leather industry.
Federal bank offers a car loan to the people of Agra so that they can accomplish their vehicle needs. After all, who doesn’t wants to drive or seat comfortably in his/her car? Nobody wants to spend long hours traveling in the overcrowded metro or bus. A car loan allows you to buy a car of your choice and repay the loan amount through monthly installments. Federal bank has opened a branch in Agra which working for the financial welfare of the people. The employees of the bank are working to ensure that the products are delivered to the customer on time so that the reputation of the bank is never hurt.
Federal Bank Car loan in Agra at a glance
|Interest rate||7.65% Onwards|
|Loan amount||Will depend on the bank’s norm|
|Tenure||New cars: 7 years (for salaried) |
Pre-owned cars: 5 years
|Processing fee||As per the bank’s norm|
|Pre-payment charge||As per the bank’s norm|
Residents individuals and big corporates are eligible to apply for a Federal Bank car loan in Agra
The applicant needs to take home at least ₹ 7,500 after meeting all the EMI commitments. You should note that this also includes the proposed EMI for the car loan he/she will take
- Two photographs of passport size of both the applicant and the co obligant
- Proof Of Identity- PAN Card/Passport/Aadhar card/Driving License/Voter ID Card
- Proof of Age- Passport/ SSLC or AISSE Certificate/Birth Certificate/Driving License
- Proof of Residence- Aadhar Card/Passport/Voter ID Card/Lease agreement//Telephone bill/Ration card/Electricity bill
- Proof of Income-
For Salaried individuals:
- Income Tax returns of the previous two financial years or Form 16
- Salary slip of the last three months /Latest salary certificate,
- Bank statement of the last six months.
- Proof of existence of the business and its profile
- Bank account statements of the last 12 months
- Audited Balance Sheet/ Profit & Loss account
- Income Tax returns of the past two financial years
- IT returns of the previous two years which has to be supported by tax calculation sheet
- In case of a used car, Valuation & sale letter from an authorized used car dealer is needed
- Own house proof or latest land tax receipt
Some property documents that are needed if loan amount is above 10 Lakhs-
- possession certificate
- document of title
- location sketch
- EC for 13 years
To know more visit Car Loan Agra.
Address of Federal Bank branches in Agra
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC||MICR||Customer Care|
|Mahatama Gandhi Road||6, Raghunath Nagar, (Little Wing Campus), Mahatma Gandhi Road, Agra, 282002 , Uttar Pradesh||FDRL0001212||282049002||0562 252 2955|