Car Loan Rates EMI 2017 82 views
Table of Contents
About Federal Bank Car loan in Ghaziabad
Federal Bank is a leading commercial private sector bank in India that was founded in the year 1931 and has its main head office in Aluva, Kochi in Kerala. The bank was incorporated at a time when India was striving hard to gain independence from british rule. It was earlier known by the name Travancore Bank and in the year 1947, when India got its independence, the bank was renamed as Federal Bank Limited. Since then, the bank has emerged out as a leader and one of few stable financial institutions in the country. The bank is serving the country with more than 1000 branches and ATMs. Federal Bank has centred all its attention towards meeting the needs of the customers and making sure it even exceeds their expectations. It offers the customer a wide variety of products and services that are able to meet the requirements. Federal bank has been able to achieve many milestones in its entire journey in the banking world. It captured the Economic Times Best Corporate Brand award in 2016 and Skoch Smart Technology Award in 2015 for FedBook Selfie. Innovation has always been a major motto of the bank. It introduced Virtual Accounting System (VAS) in India and FedBook- a mobile based electronic passbook. The bank provided electronic telephone bill payment for the first time in India.
Ghaziabad is one of the important cities which is part of the National Capital Region (NCR). It is called as the gateway to Uttar Pradesh because of its proximity to New Delhi when entering the state. The city is a major industrial, educational and commercial centre in Western part of Uttar Pradesh. It is flourishing as an upcoming real estate hub in the country. Federal bank has established three branches in the city so that the financial needs are met on time.
Buying a car is a dream of many people. However, finance sometimes acts as a big hurdle and forces us to let go of our dreams. This is where a car loan comes into play. It is one of the most sought after products by loan seekers. Federal bank provides a car loan to interested applicants at good interest rates if they are able to meet the eligibility criteria and submit documents on time.
Federal Bank Car loan in Ghaziabad at a glance
9.25% - 9.95%
|Loan amount||Will depend on the bank’s norm|
|Tenure||New vehicle- 5 years
Salaried- 7 years
Old car- 5 years
|Processing fee||0.50% of the loan amount
It can be a minimum of Rs. 500.
|Pre-payment charge||As per the bank’s norm|
Residents individuals and big corporates are eligible to apply for a Federal Bank car loan in Ghaziabad
The applicant needs to take home at least ₹ 7,500 after meeting all the EMI commitments. You should note that this also includes the proposed EMI for the car loan he/she will take
- Two photographs of passport size of both the applicant and the co obligant
- Proof Of Identity- PAN Card/Passport/Aadhar card/Driving License/Voter ID Card
- Proof of Age- Passport/ SSLC or AISSE Certificate/Birth Certificate/Driving License
- Proof of Residence- Aadhar Card/Passport/Voter ID Card/Lease agreement/Telephone bill/Ration card/Electricity bill
- Proof of Income-
For Salaried individuals:
- Income Tax returns of the previous two financial years or Form 16
- Salary slip of the last three months /Latest salary certificate,
- Bank statement of the last six months.
- Proof of existence of the business and its profile
- Bank account statements of the last 12 months
- Audited Balance Sheet/ Profit & Loss account
- Income Tax returns of the past two financial years
- IT returns of the previous two years which has to be supported by tax calculation sheet
- In case of a used car, Valuation & sale letter from an authorized used car dealer is needed
- Own house proof or latest land tax receipt
Some property documents that are needed if loan amount is above 10 Lakhs-
- possession certificate
- document of title
- location sketch
- EC for 13 years
For more information check out Car Loan Ghaziabad.
Address of Federal Bank branches in Ghaziabad
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC||MICR||Customer Care|
|Ghaziabad||B7 Rdc Raj Nagar|
Ghaziabad 201001 Uttar Pradesh
|FDRL0001614||110049021||0120 2821550 2821224|
|Ghaziabad/Vaishali||Express Greens, Plot No.Gh 1/1, Sector 1, Vaishali, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010||FDRL0002150||NON-MICR||1800-420-1199|
|Ghaziabad Vasundhara||Ground Floor, C2, Sector 15, Vasundhara, Vasundhara Po, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh Pincode 201012||FDRL0002151||NON-MICR||5885486|