Car Loan Rates EMI 2017 93 views
Table of Contents
About Federal Bank Car loan in Guwahati
Federal bank is a name which is quite popular in the Indian banking circuit. It was established on April 28, 1931. The bank was known as Travancore bank till the year 1947 when it was renamed as Federal bank limited. It was able to transform into a full fledged commercial bank due to the effective leadership of KP Hormis, who also happens to be the bank’s founder. The bank’s main head office lies in the state of Kerala in the city of Kochi. The bank has been able to offer the customers innovative but simple products and services which have exceed all their expectations. Over the past 86 years, it has emerged as a primary private sector bank in the country. The bank has been nurturing its relationship with the customers for more than eight decades. Federal bank has played a pioneer role in deploying and developing technology assisted customer products and services. It can be credited for being one of the early traditional banks to ever introduce the concept of internet banking through its FedNet. It was also one of the first traditional banks which ensured that all the branches are automated and interconnected. It has always been the first one to innovate and experiment. It provided the facilities of RTGS in all the branches. The bank is not only enjoying a good show in the Indian market but is also one of the most preferred choice for NRI customers.
Guwahati is not only an important city of Assam and is the largest city in North eastern part of India. Petrol manufacturing and refinery are the two backbones of the economy of the city. Federal bank has set up five branches in the city that are working to ensure that the requirements are met on time.
A car loan is very much in demand these days. The product is used by loan seekers to meet their vehicle needs. Federal bank too provides a car loan at attractive rate of interest to different applicants. The applicants have to meet the eligibility criteria and complete the process of submitting the documents. The loan is disbursed after proper verification of the applicant repayment capacity and documents.
Federal Bank Car loan in Guwahati at a glance
9.25% - 9.95%
|Loan amount||Will depend on the bank’s norm|
|Tenure||New vehicle- 5 years
Salaried- 7 years
Old car- 5 years
|Processing fee||0.50% of the loan amount
It can be a minimum of Rs. 500.
|Pre-payment charge||As per the bank’s norm|
Residents individuals and big corporates are eligible to apply for a Federal Bank car loan in Guwahati
The applicant needs to take home at least ₹ 7,500 after meeting all the EMI commitments. You should note that this also includes the proposed EMI for the car loan he/she will take
- Two photographs of passport size of both the applicant and the co obligant
- Proof Of Identity- PAN Card/Passport/Aadhar card/Driving License/Voter ID Card
- Proof of Age- Passport/ SSLC or AISSE Certificate/Birth Certificate/Driving License
- Proof of Residence- Aadhar Card/Passport/Voter ID Card/Lease agreement/Telephone bill/Ration card/Electricity bill
- Proof of Income-
For Salaried individuals:
- Income Tax returns of the previous two financial years or Form 16
- Salary slip of the last three months /Latest salary certificate,
- Bank statement of the last six months.
- Proof of existence of the business and its profile
- Bank account statements of the last 12 months
- Audited Balance Sheet/ Profit & Loss account
- Income Tax returns of the past two financial years
- IT returns of the previous two years which has to be supported by tax calculation sheet
- In case of a used car, Valuation & sale letter from an authorized used car dealer is needed
- Own house proof or latest land tax receipt
Some property documents that are needed if loan amount is above 10 Lakhs-
- possession certificate
- document of title
- location sketch
- EC for 13 years
For additional information, check out Car Loan Guwahati.
Address of Federal Bank branches in Guwahati
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC||MICR||Customer Care|
|Guwahati||Annapurna Plaza, 1St Floor, S.S.Road, Pb 141, Fancy Bazar, Guwahati, 781001 , Assam||FDRL0001182||781049002||0361-2544082|
|G S Road||Deka Premises Christian Basti G S Road Guwahati – 781005 Assam||FDRL0001674||Non-MICR||0361 – 2343841, 2343842|
|Beltola||52, Dr Bn Saikia Road, Beltola Survey, Guwahati -781028, Assam||FDRL0001821||781049004||7567383365|
|Paltan Bazar||Ramanand Tower, G.S.Road, Paltan Bazar, Guwahati, Assam 781007||FDRL0001924||781049005||1800-425-1199|
|Silpukhuri||Gogoi Tower, Opposite Guwahati Club, G.N.B Road Silpukhuri, Guwahati, Kamrup Dist, Assam||FDRL0001966||Non-MICR||1800-425-1199|