Table of Contents
About Federal Bank Car loan in Indore
Federal bank is one of the private sector banks which was constituted before India got its independence. The commercial bank was established in 1931 in the state of Kerala in southern India. The main head office of the bank is situated in Aluva in Kochi. The bank got the name Federal bank limited in 1947, before that it was called as Travancore bank. After that, the bank has been able to create success stories of its own. It has emerged as a prominent private sector bank which has catered to the needs of the people of the country. The bank has spread out its wings in different parts of India by opening up more than 1000 ATMs and branches. It has ensured that the products and services are delivered on time to the customer. It has a wide range of delivery channels which includes internet banking, alerts and mobile banking. The bank has given the customer a provision to avail 24-hour banking service through any delivery channel which suits his/her requirement. It was one of the few banks in India which deployed most of the technology enabled services in the branches at the semi-urban and rural areas. The bank has turned out to a favorite choice for Non-Indian residents.
Indore is the largest city in the state of Madhya Pradesh and is also the financial capital of the state. The city is an important centre of distribution, trading, commerce and finance. Indore can be called the economical link point of Central India and this is the reason why it enjoys quite a prominence. As there are a number of industries which are flourishing in the city, the banks have increased their presence in the city. Federal bank has established two branches in the city which are taking care of the requirements from time to time.
A car loan is quite popular amongst the customers who wish to buy a stylish car that adds spark to their style statement. Federal bank offers a car loan to applicants who are able to fulfill all the eligibility criteria and submit the documents.
Federal Bank Car loan in Indore at a glance
|Loan amount||Will depend on the bank’s norm|
|Tenure||New cars: 7 years (for salaried) |
Pre-owned cars: 5 years
|Processing fee||As per the bank’s norm|
|Pre-payment charge||As per the bank’s norm|
Residents individuals and big corporates are eligible to apply for a Federal Bank car loan in Indore
The applicant needs to take home at least ₹ 7,500 after meeting all the EMI commitments. You should note that this also includes the proposed EMI for the car loan he/she will take
- Two photographs of passport size of both the applicant and the co obligant
- Proof Of Identity- PAN Card/Passport/Aadhar card/Driving License/Voter ID Card
- Proof of Age- Passport/ SSLC or AISSE Certificate/Birth Certificate/Driving License
- Proof of Residence- Aadhar Card/Passport/Voter ID Card/Lease agreement/Telephone bill/Ration card/Electricity bill
- Proof of Income-
For Salaried individuals:
- Income Tax returns of the previous two financial years or Form 16
- Salary slip of the last three months /Latest salary certificate,
- Bank statement of the last six months.
- Proof of existence of the business and its profile
- Bank account statements of the last 12 months
- Audited Balance Sheet/ Profit & Loss account
- Income Tax returns of the past two financial years
- IT returns of the previous two years which has to be supported by tax calculation sheet
- In case of a used car, Valuation & sale letter from an authorized used car dealer is needed
- Own house proof or latest land tax receipt
Some property documents that are needed if loan amount is above 10 Lakhs-
- possession certificate
- document of title
- location sketch
- EC for 13 years
For additional information, check out Car Loan Indore.
Address of Federal Bank branches in Indore
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC||MICR||Customer Care|
|Indore||P B No.108, 1/2 Jaora Compound, M Y H Road, Indore, 452001 , Madhya Pradesh||FDRL0001234||452049002||0731-2704217|
|Vijayanagar||Shagun G1 & G2, Plot No.7, Pu 4, Scheme 54, Ab Road, Indore 452010 Madhya Pradesh||FDRL0002140||Non-MICR||1800-425-1199|
|Indore Pipliyahana||C-3, Brajeshwari Extension, Main Road, Ida Scheme No.140, Near Pipliyahana Chouraha, Indore 452001 Madhya Pradesh||FDRL0002142||Non-MICR||1800-425-1199|