FD Interest Rates 2019595 views
Table of Contents
About Federal Bank Fixed Deposit in Agra
Federal bank has a fixed deposit scheme through which people living in Agra can get periodical income on their hard earned money. Federal bank is one of the well known private sector commercial banks and offers a good return on the money deposited as fixed deposits. It has opened up a branch in Agra to ensure that the customer can easily avail a fixed deposit.
Federal Bank Fixed Deposit in Agra at a glance
The important details about Federal Bank Fixed Deposit Agra have been given in the form of a table.
|Interest rate||3.50% - 6.65%|
|Tenure||Minimum- 7 days|
Maximum- 10 years
Federal Bank Fixed deposit Agra can be availed by the following-
- Individuals or groups
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUF)
- Joint stock companies
- Minor individuals by Guardian
- Sole Proprietary concerns
- Any kind of entity which is not prohibited by Reserve Bank of India
Documents required for Federal Bank Fixed Deposit Agra
The list of documents needed to open a fixed deposit with the bank have been given below-
- Two photographs of Passport size
- Proof of Identity- PAN card/ Passport/ Aadhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID card
- Proof of Address- Ration card/ Passport/ Rent agreement/ Utility bills
Documents needed from the trust, association/ clubs
- A Copy of the Trust Deed/ Bye- laws of the association
- Photographs of the member operating the account
- A Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts
- A Copy of registration certificate
For more information refer to Fixed Deposit Agra.
Address of Federal Bank branches in Agra
The list of Federal Bank only branch in Agra has been given below along with the IFSC and MICR code.
|Branch Name||Address||IFSC||MICR||Customer Care|
|Mahatama Gandhi Road||6, Raghunath Nagar, (Little Wing Campus), Mahatma Gandhi Road, Agra, 282002 , Uttar Pradesh||FDRL0001212||282049002||0562 252 2955|