About Federal Bank Fixed Deposit in Bhubaneswar
Federal bank has a special fixed deposit scheme through which people in the city of temples, Bhubaneswar can secure maximum returns on their money. The customer based in the city can get a periodical income by means of the interest. Interested people can open an account in any of the four branches of the bank in the city.
Federal Bank Fixed Deposit in Bhubaneswar at a glance
The important details about Federal Bank Fixed Deposit Bhubaneswar have been given in the form of a table.
|2.50% - 6.00%
|Minimum- 7 days
Maximum- 10 years
Federal Bank Fixed deposit Bhubaneswar can be availed by the following-
- Individuals or groups
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUF)
- Joint stock companies
- Minor individuals by Guardian
- Sole Proprietary concerns
- Any kind of entity which is not prohibited by Reserve Bank of India
Documents required for Federal Bank Fixed Deposit Bhubaneswar
The list of documents needed to open a fixed deposit with the bank have been given below-
- Two photographs of Passport size
- Proof of Identity- PAN card/ Passport/ Aadhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID card
- Proof of Address- Ration card/ Passport/ Rent agreement/ Utility bills
Documents needed from the trust, association/ clubs
- A Copy of the Trust Deed/ Bye- laws of the association
- Photographs of the member operating the account
- A Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts
- A Copy of registration certificate
For more details, check out Fixed Deposit Bhubaneswar.
Address of Federal Bank branches in Bhubaneswar
The list of Federal Bank Bhubaneswar branches has been given below along with the IFSC and MICR code.
|14 B, 1St Floor, Janapath, Bapuji Nagar, Bhubaneswar, 751009 , Orissa
|Bhjem School M15 Bjb Nagar Bhubaneswar 751014, Orissa
|Nadigaon, Kudei Post, Soro , Balasore, Orissa, 756045
|Nidhipanda Chaka, At/Po Nidhipanda Chaka Balasore, Bhubaneswar Orissa 756027