FD Interest Rates 2020639 views
Table of Contents
About Federal Bank Fixed Deposit in Chandigarh
Federal bank has a good presence in the city of Chandigarh with three branches and provides a safe future for the customers through a fixed deposit. The customer in the city can open a fixed deposit and avail the best interest rate on the same, thereby securing his/her future.
Federal Bank Fixed Deposit in Chandigarh at a glance
The important details about Federal Bank Fixed Deposit Chandigarh have been given in the form of a table.
|Interest rate||2.50% - 6.00%|
|Tenure||Minimum- 7 days|
Maximum- 10 years
Federal Bank Fixed deposit Chandigarh can be availed by the following-
- Individuals or groups
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUF)
- Joint stock companies
- Minor individuals by Guardian
- Sole Proprietary concerns
- Any kind of entity which is not prohibited by Reserve Bank of India
Documents required for Federal Bank Fixed Deposit Chandigarh
The list of documents needed to open a fixed deposit with the bank have been given below-
- Two photographs of Passport size
- Proof of Identity- PAN card/ Passport/ Aadhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID card
- Proof of Address- Ration card/ Passport/ Rent agreement/ Utility bills
Documents needed from the trust, association/ clubs
- A Copy of the Trust Deed/ Bye- laws of the association
- Photographs of the member operating the account
- A Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts
- A Copy of registration certificate
Check out Fixed Deposit Chandigarh for more details.
Address of Federal Bank branches in Chandigarh
The list of Federal Bank Chandigarh branches has been given below along with the IFSC and MICR code.
|Chandigarh||Sco 139 - 140, Sector 8 C, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh, 160009 , Chandigarh||FDRL0001373||160049002||172-2549410|
|Chandigarh Sector-22 C||Sco 2471-72, Sector 22 C, Chandigarh Chandigarh,||FDRL0001856||Non-MICR||1800-425-1199|
|Chandigarh Sector- 38 D||Sco 310, Sector 38 D, Chandigarh, Chandigarh 160036||FDRL0001944||Non-MICR||1800-425-1199|