FD Interest Rates 2018 84 views
Table of Contents
About Federal Bank Fixed Deposit in Jammu
Federal bank offers people in the city of Jammu a fixed deposit scheme through which they can multiply their money. Federal bank has one branch in Jammu from where a person can apply for a fixed deposit account. The scheme is the best mode of investing your money for a particular period of time and earning an interest on the same.
Federal Bank Fixed Deposit in Jammu at a glance
The important details about Federal Bank Fixed Deposit Jammu have been given in the form of a table.
|Interest rate||3.50% - 6.70%|
|Tenure||Minimum- 7 days|
Maximum- 10 years
Federal Bank Fixed deposit Jammu can be availed by the following-
- Individuals or groups
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUF)
- Joint stock companies
- Minor individuals by Guardian
- Sole Proprietary concerns
- Any kind of entity which is not prohibited by Reserve Bank of India
Documents required for Federal Bank Fixed Deposit Jammu
The list of documents needed to open a fixed deposit with the bank have been given below-
- Two photographs of Passport size
- Proof of Identity- PAN card/ Passport/ Aadhar card/ Driving License/ Voter ID card
- Proof of Address- Ration card/ Passport/ Rent agreement/ Utility bills
Documents needed from the trust, association/ clubs
- A Copy of the Trust Deed/ Bye- laws of the association
- Photographs of the member operating the account
- A Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts
- A Copy of registration certificate
For more details, check out Fixed Deposit Jammu.
Address of Federal Bank branches in Jammu
The list of Federal Bank Jammu branches has been given below along with the IFSC and MICR code.
|Jammu||Plot No 63, Sector B. Block D, Gandhi Nagar Extension, Jammu 180004 , Jammu & Kashmir State||FDRL0001760||180049001||0191 - 2439331, 2439341|