Car Loan Rates EMI 2019534 views
Table of Contents
About HDFC Bank Car Loan in Agra
HDFC bank offers a car loan to interested car loan seekers in the city of Agra. The product can be used to buy a new car as well as an old car. HDFC bank has more than ten branches here in Agra and all these branches are operating in active mode. A person in Agra can now wish to drive his/her own car on the Mahatma Gandhi Road in the city. The product comes with flexible repayment tenure and affordable monthly installments.
HDFC Bank Car Loan Agra at a glance
The important details about a car loan offered by HDFC bank in the city have been given below.
|Interest rate||8.00% - 13.00%|
|Loan amount||Max. loan amount : |
New Cars : Upto ₹ 3,00,00,000
Pre-owned Cars: Upto ₹ 50,00,000
|Tenure||New Cars : Up to 7 years|
Pre-owned Cars: Up to 5 years
|Processing fee||New Car: 0.4% of Loan Amount or ₹10000, whichever is lower|
Pre-owned Car: 2% of loan amount or ₹ 5,000/-, whichever is lower
|Pre-payment charge||No foreclosure allowed within 6 months from date of availing the car loan; 6% of Principal Outstanding for preclosures within 1 year from 7th EMI;5% of Principal Outstanding for preclosures within 13-24 months from 1st EMI; 3% of Principal Outstanding for preclosures post 24 months from 1st EMI|
Eligibility criteria for HDFC Bank Car Loan Agra
The eligibility for a car loan offered by HDFC bank for different applicants have been given below-
- Should be at least 21 years of age while applying for a loan and <=60 years of age when the loan matures
- Should have a job for a minimum of two years and must be working for the current employer for at least one year
- Must earn a minimum annual income of ₹ 2,50,000. This can include the income of the co-applicant or spouse
- Should have a post-paid mobile or a telephone
Self-employed individual (Sole Proprietorship)-
- Need to be at least 21 years of age when the tenure starts and <=65 when the tenure ends
- Need to be in their business for a minimum of two years
- Need to have an annual income of at least ₹ 2,50,000 if you plan to get a standard car and mid-sized & premium cars respectively
- Need to have a telephone at home or a post-paid mobile connection
Self-employed (Partnership Firms)-
- Need to have a minimum turnover of ₹ 2,50,000
- People engaged as self-employed partners in the business of manufacturing, trading or services are eligible to apply for car loans.
- Must have a landline in residence as well as office.
Self-employed (Private Limited Companies) and Self employed (Public Limited Companies)-
- Earn a minimum annual income of ₹ 2,50,000 in order to get a standard car.
- Landline connection in office is required
Documents required for HDFC Bank Car Loan Agra
The list of all the important documents has been given below. Check them out right now-
- Identity Proof- PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License
- Proof of Income- The applicants are required to submit the below documents as a proof of their income.
-Salaried employee: A salary slip along with Form 16
-Self-employed individual (Sole Proprietorship): Latest Income Tax Returns
-Self-employed (Partnership Firms): Audited Balance Sheet, latest two years Income Tax returns and Profit and loss account of the last two years
-Self-employed (Private Limited Companies): Audited Balance Sheet, P&L account of the last two years and Income Tax returns of the latest two years
-Self-employed (Public Limited Companies): Audited Balance Sheet and P&L account of the last two years
- Proof of Address-
-Salaried employee and Self-employed individual (Sole Proprietorship): Driving license/Telephone Bill/Ration card/Life insurance policy/passport copy/Voter card/ electricity bill/PAN Card
-Self-employed (Partnership Firms), Self-employed (Public Limited Companies) and Self employed (Private Limited Companies): Sales Tax certificate/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/SSI registered certificate/Shop & Establishment Act certificate
- Bank Statement-The applicant needs to show the bank statements of the past six months
For additional details, you can always refer to Car Loan Agra.
Address of HDFC bank branches in Agra
The complete list of HDFC bank branches in the city has been given below with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Sanjay Place||Shop No. 3 / 4 / 11, Ground Floor, Block No. 17 / 2 / 4, Friends Plaza, Sanjay Place, Agra - 282002, Uttar Pradesh||HDFC0000121||282240002||9935903333|
|Hing Ki Mandi||8 / 483 Shri Hotel, 1st Floor, Hing ki Mandi, Opposite J & K Bank Ltd., Agra - 282003, Uttar Pradesh||HDFC0000297||282240003||9935903333|
|Kamla Nagar||C 2 / 50, Opposite Shri Ram Talkies, Kamla Nagar, Agra - 282004, Uttar Pradesh||HDFC0000870||282240004||9935903333|
|Civil Lines||Building No 1, Ground Floor Pariney Gardens Bagh Farzana Civil Lines Agra||HDFC0001178||282240001||9935903333|
|Kiraoli||Adjoining Shreyash Gramin Bank Kiraoli Agra Agra Uttar Pradesh||HDFC0002165||282240501||9935903333|
|Agra Cantonment||20/20A, 1St Floor, Taj Road, Sadar Bazar, Agra Uttar Pradesh 282001||HDFC0001934||282240006||9935903333|
|Shahganj||5 Mig, Opposite Koti Meena Bazar, Shahganj, Dist Agra, Agra Uttar Pradesh 282010||HDFC0003679||282240007||9935903333|
|Shastri Puram||J.R.F Building, Sector 13, Shastri Puram, Dist Agra, Agra Uttar Pradesh 282007||HDFC0003696||282240008||9935903333|
|Bamrauli Katara||Bamrauli Katara Krishna College Crossing Fatehabad Road Agra Uttar Pradesh 282006||HDFC0003750||282240009||9935903333|
|Belanganj||Hdfc Bank Ltd 6 184 Belanganj Agra Uttar Pradesh 282006||HDFC0004350||282240010||9935903333|
|Trans Yamuna||Hdfc Bank Ltd F4 Trans Yamuna Colony Phase 2 Agra Uttar Pradesh 282006||HDFC0004134||282240011||9935903333|