About HDFC Bank Car Loan in Chandigarh
The entire feeling of driving on the roads of one of the best cities in India can’t be described in words. Chandigarh is the place to live in. There is greenery all around and the roads are a treat to drive. The roads of the city are always buzzing with stylish cars. If you live in Chandigarh and want to buy a car of your own, you can avail a HDFC bank car loan. There are more than 20 branches of the bank in the city.
HDFC Bank Car Loan Chandigarh at a glance
The important details about a car loan offered by HDFC bank in the city have been given below.
|Interest rate||7.95% - 8.30%|
|Loan amount||Max. loan amount : |
New Cars : Upto ₹ 3,00,00,000
Pre-owned Cars: Upto ₹ 50,00,000
|Tenure||New Cars : Up to 7 years|
Pre-owned Cars: Up to 5 years
|Processing fee||New Car: 0.4% of Loan Amount or ₹10000, whichever is lower|
Pre-owned Car: 2% of loan amount or ₹ 5,000/-, whichever is lower
|Pre-payment charge||No foreclosure allowed within 6 months from date of availing the car loan; 6% of Principal Outstanding for preclosures within 1 year from 7th EMI;5% of Principal Outstanding for preclosures within 13-24 months from 1st EMI; 3% of Principal Outstanding for preclosures post 24 months from 1st EMI|
Eligibility criteria for HDFC Bank Car Loan Chandigarh
The eligibility for a car loan offered by HDFC bank for different applicants have been given below-
- Should be at least 21 years of age while applying for a loan and <=60 years of age when the loan matures
- Should have a job for a minimum of two years and must be working for the current employer for at least one year
- Must earn a minimum annual income of ₹ 2,50,000. This can include the income of the co-applicant or spouse
- Should have a post-paid mobile or a telephone
Self-employed individual (Sole Proprietorship)-
- Need to be at least 21 years of age when the tenure starts and <=65 when the tenure ends
- Need to be in their business for a minimum of two years
- Need to have an annual income of at least ₹ 2,50,000 if you plan to get a standard car and mid-sized & premium cars respectively
- Need to have a telephone at home or a post-paid mobile connection
Self-employed (Partnership Firms)-
- Need to earn a minimum annual income of ₹ 2,50,000 if you plan to get a standard car
- People engaged as self-employed partners in the business of manufacturing, trading or services are eligible to apply for car loans.
- Must have a landline in residence as well as office
Self-employed (Private Limited Companies) and Self employed (Public Limited Companies)-
- Earn a minimum annual income of ₹ 2,50,000 in order to get a standard car.
- Landline connection in office is required
Documents required for HDFC Bank Car Loan Chandigarh
The list of all the important documents has been given below. Check them out right now-
- Identity Proof- PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License
- Proof of Income- The applicants are required to submit the below documents as a proof of their income.
-Salaried employee: A salary slip along with Form 16
-Self-employed individual (Sole Proprietorship): Latest Income Tax Returns
-Self-employed (Partnership Firms): Audited Balance Sheet, latest two years Income Tax returns and Profit and loss account of the last two years
-Self-employed (Private Limited Companies): Audited Balance Sheet, P&L account of the last two years and Income Tax returns of the latest two years
-Self-employed (Public Limited Companies): Audited Balance Sheet and P&L account of the last two years
- Proof of Address-
-Salaried employee and Self-employed individual (Sole Proprietorship): Driving license/Telephone Bill/Ration card/Life insurance policy/passport copy/Voter card/ electricity bill/PAN Card
-Self-employed (Partnership Firms), Self-employed (Public Limited Companies) and Self employed (Private Limited Companies): Sales Tax certificate/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/SSI registered certificate/Shop & Establishment Act certificate
- Bank Statement-The applicant needs to show the bank statements of the past six months
Check out Car Loan Chandigarh for more information.
Address of HDFC bank branches in Chandigarh
The complete list of HDFC bank branches in the city has been given below with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Sector 35- B||Sco 371 - 372, Sector 35 - B, Chandigarh - 160022||HDFC0000035||160240002||61606161|
|Sector 8 - C||Sco 78 - 79, Sector 8 - C, Chandigarh - 160008||HDFC0000107||160240005||61606161|
|Sector 17 - C||Sco 147 - 148, Sector 17 - C, Chandigarh - 160017, Punjab||HDFC0000213||160240012||61606161|
|Sector - 46 - D||SCO - 87, Sector - 46 - D, Chandigarh - 160047||HDFC0000434||160240015||61606161|
|Manimajra||SCO 850 Nac, Manimajra, Chandigarh - 160101||HDFC0000435||160240013||61606161|
|Sector - 37 D||Sco 382, Sector - 37 D, Chandigarh - 160036, Union Territory||HDFC0000450||160240014||61606161|
|Sector - 22||Sco 1070 - 71, Sector - 22, Chandigarh - 160022||HDFC0000597||160240018||61606161|
|Industrial Area||Plot No. 28, Industrial Area, Phase 1, Chandigarh||HDFC0000873||160240020||61606161|
|Sector - 15 C||SCO 3, Near Post Office, Sector - 15 C, Chandigarh - 160017||HDFC0001217||160240021||61606161|
|Sector 9D||Sco 60 - 63, Sector 9D, Chandigarh - 160017,||HDFC0001306||160240025||61606161|