Car Loan Rates EMI 20201235 views
Table of Contents
About HDFC Bank Car Loan in Jammu
People living in the beautiful city of Jammu can now dream of driving their own car on the roads of the city. HDFC bank offers a car loan to eligible self-employed people and salaried employees so that they can buy a stylish car. Jammu is a major tourism centre in northern India and there are many people who wish to have a car so that can start or enhance their own business. HDFC bank offers loan to such people and therefore has opened nine branches in the city.
HDFC Bank Car Loan Jammu at a glance
The important details about a car loan offered by HDFC bank in the city have been given below.
|Interest rate||7.70% - 13.55%|
|Loan amount||Max. loan amount : |
New Cars : Upto ₹ 3,00,00,000
Pre-owned Cars: Upto ₹ 50,00,000
|Tenure||New Cars : Up to 7 years|
Pre-owned Cars: Up to 5 years
|Processing fee||New Car: 0.4% of Loan Amount or ₹10000, whichever is lower|
Pre-owned Car: 2% of loan amount or ₹ 5,000/-, whichever is lower
|Pre-payment charge||No foreclosure allowed within 6 months from date of availing the car loan; 6% of Principal Outstanding for preclosures within 1 year from 7th EMI;5% of Principal Outstanding for preclosures within 13-24 months from 1st EMI; 3% of Principal Outstanding for preclosures post 24 months from 1st EMI|
Eligibility criteria for HDFC Bank Car Loan Jammu
The eligibility for a car loan offered by HDFC bank for different applicants have been given below-
- Should be at least 21 years of age while applying for a loan and <=60 years of age when the loan matures
- Should have a job for a minimum of two years and must be working for the current employer for at least one year
- Must earn a minimum annual income of ₹ 2,50,000. This can include the income of the co-applicant or spouse
- Should have a post-paid mobile or a telephone
Self-employed individual (Sole Proprietorship)-
- Need to be at least 21 years of age when the tenure starts and <=65 when the tenure ends
- Need to be in their business for a minimum of two years
- Need to have an annual income of at least ₹ 2,50,000 if you plan to get a standard car and mid-sized & premium cars respectively
- Need to have a telephone at home or a post-paid mobile connection
Self-employed (Partnership Firms)-
- Need to earn a minimum annual income of ₹ 2,50,000 if you plan to get a standard car
- People engaged as self-employed partners in the business of manufacturing, trading or services are eligible to apply for car loans.
- Must have a landline in residence as well as office
Self-employed (Private Limited Companies) and Self employed (Public Limited Companies)-
- Earn a minimum annual income of ₹ 2,50,000 in order to get a standard car.
- Landline connection in office is required
Documents required for HDFC Bank Car Loan Jammu
The list of all the important documents has been given below. Check them out right now-
- Identity Proof- PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License
- Proof of Income- The applicants are required to submit the below documents as a proof of their income.
-Salaried employee: A salary slip along with Form 16
-Self-employed individual (Sole Proprietorship): Latest Income Tax Returns
-Self-employed (Partnership Firms): Audited Balance Sheet, latest two years Income Tax returns and Profit and loss account of the last two years
-Self-employed (Private Limited Companies): Audited Balance Sheet, P&L account of the last two years and Income Tax returns of the latest two years
-Self-employed (Public Limited Companies): Audited Balance Sheet and P&L account of the last two years
- Proof of Address-
-Salaried employee and Self-employed individual (Sole Proprietorship): Driving license/Telephone Bill/Ration card/Life insurance policy/passport copy/Voter card/ electricity bill/PAN Card
-Self-employed (Partnership Firms), Self-employed (Public Limited Companies) and Self employed (Private Limited Companies): Sales Tax certificate/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/SSI registered certificate/Shop & Establishment Act certificate
- Bank Statement-The applicant needs to show the bank statements of the past six months
Know more by reading Car Loan Jammu.
Address of HDFC bank branches in Jammu
The complete list of HDFC bank branches in the city has been given below with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Gandhinagar||CB - 13, Rail Head Complex, Gandhinagar, ,Bahu Plaza Jammu, Jammu - 180012, Jammu and Kashmir||HDFC0000241||180240002||1800221819|
|Gumat||Below Gumat, Near Bus Stand, Gumat, Jammu - 180001, Jammu and Kashmir||HDFC0000413||180240003||1800221819|
|Talab Tillo||Showroom No 9 And 10 , Karan Market, Tallab Tillo, Jammu - 180001, Jammu And Kashmir||HDFC0001356||180240004||1800221819|
|Gangyal||Gangyal Plot No.35, Main Road Gangyal Jammu Jammu And Kashmir||HDFC0001954||180240005||1800221819|
|R S Pora||Narain Singh Complex Main Bazar R.S Pora Jammu Jammu And Kashmir||HDFC0002229||180240008||1800221819|
|Janipur||Aliy Excelsior Lane, Old Janipur, Jammu, Jammu And Kashmir 180007||HDFC0002517||180240012||1800221819|
|Bari Brahmna||Building No 5, Rajiv Colony, Bari Brahmna, Samba, Jammu, Jammu And Kashmir 181133||HDFC0002558||180240013||1800221819|
|Narwal||Plot No 9, 1St Floor, Transport Nagar, Narwal, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir 180012||HDFC0002743||180240011||1800221819|
|Rehari||H No. 87 Bc Road, Below Hot Billion, Rehari Chungi, Jammu Jammu And Kashmir 180005||HDFC0002775||180240010||1800221819|