Car Loan Rates EMI 2017 53 views
Table of Contents
About HDFC Bank Car Loan in Mumbai
Mumbaikars can now realize their dreams of driving a car on the Bandra-Worli sea link or any of the roads of Mumbai. Owning a car is like a dream come true, HDFC bank supports such dreams by offering a car loan to the eligible loan seeker in Mumbai. The main head office of the bank is located in Mumbai itself and hence the bank shares a very special connection with the city. The capital of Maharashtra has more than 150 branches of the bank. All these branches are working in full active mode to meet the needs of the customers.
HDFC Bank Car Loan Mumbai at a glance
The important details about a car loan offered by HDFC bank in the city have been given below.
11.50% - 13.75%
|Loan amount||For Salaried employee- 3 times of annual income
For Self-employed- 6 times of annual income
|Tenure||Up to seven years|
|Processing fee||0.4% of the Sanctioned Loan Amount plus service taxes|
|Pre-payment charge||5% of the part payment amount if it is within 13-24 months from the first EMI
3% of the part payment amount if it post 24 months from the first EMI
Eligibility criteria for HDFC Bank Car Loan Mumbai
The eligibility for a car loan offered by HDFC bank for different applicants have been given below-
- Should be at least 21 years of age while applying for a loan and <=60 years of age when the loan matures
- Should have a job for a minimum of two years and must be working for the current employer for at least one year
- Must earn a minimum annual income of ₹ 2,50,000. This can include the income of the co-applicant or spouse
- Should have a post-paid mobile or a telephone
Self-employed individual (Sole Proprietorship)-
- Need to be at least 21 years of age when the tenure starts and <=65 when the tenure ends
- Need to be in their business for a minimum of two years
- Need to have an annual income of at least ₹ 2,50,000 if you plan to get a standard car and mid-sized & premium cars respectively
- Need to have a telephone at home or a post-paid mobile connection
Self-employed (Partnership Firms)-
- Need to earn a minimum annual income of ₹ 2,50,000 if you plan to get a standard car
- People engaged as self-employed partners in the business of manufacturing, trading or services are eligible to apply for car loans.
- Must have a landline in residence as well as office
Self-employed (Private Limited Companies) and Self employed (Public Limited Companies)-
- Earn a minimum annual income of ₹ 2,50,000 in order to get a standard car.
- Landline connection in office is required
Documents required for HDFC Bank Car Loan Mumbai
The list of all the important documents has been given below. Check them out right now-
- Identity Proof- PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License
- Proof of Income- The applicants are required to submit the below documents as a proof of their income.
-Salaried employee: A salary slip along with Form 16
-Self-employed individual (Sole Proprietorship): Latest Income Tax Returns
-Self-employed (Partnership Firms): Audited Balance Sheet, latest two years Income Tax returns and Profit and loss account of the last two years
-Self-employed (Private Limited Companies): Audited Balance Sheet, P&L account of the last two years and Income Tax returns of the latest two years
-Self-employed (Public Limited Companies): Audited Balance Sheet and P&L account of the last two years
- Proof of Address-
-Salaried employee and Self-employed individual (Sole Proprietorship): Driving license/Telephone Bill/Ration card/Life insurance policy/passport copy/Voter card/ electricity bill/PAN Card
-Self-employed (Partnership Firms), Self-employed (Public Limited Companies) and Self employed (Private Limited Companies): Sales Tax certificate/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/SSI registered certificate/Shop & Establishment Act certificate
- Bank Statement-The applicant needs to show the bank statements of the past six months
For more information go through Car Loan Mumbai.
Address of HDFC bank branches in Mumbai
The complete list of HDFC bank branches in the city has been given below with the address, contact details and IFSC & MICR codes.
|Tulsiani Chambers||101 - 104 Ground Floor, Tulsiani Chambers, Free Press Journal Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400021, Maharashtra||HDFC000000||400240003||022-28561818|
|Khar West||124, Viraj, S V Road, , Khar West, Mumbai - 400052, Maharashtra||HDFC0000002||400240004||022-28561818|
|Bhulabhai Desai Road||4 - A, Tirupati Apts, Bhulabhai Desai Road, Mumbai - 400026, Maharashtra||HDFC0000005||400240005||022-28561818|
|Prabhadevi||386 Veer Savarkar Marg, Opposite Siddhivinayak mandir, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Maharashtra||HDFC0000012||400240006||022-28561818|
|Chembur||170 - 171, Anchorage Building, Central Avenue Road, Chembur, Mumbai - 400071, Maharashtra||HDFC0000013||400240008||022-28561818,|
|Mulund West||Shankar Dhan Plaza, Next to Mehul Cinema, Junction of M. M. Road & Nahur Road, Mulund (West), Mumbai - 400080, Maharashtra||HDFC0000015||400240007||022-28561818|
|Versova||The Amaltas Co - Op Hsg Soc Ltd, Juhu Versova Link Road, Versova, Andheri West, Mumbai - 400053, Maharashtra||HDFC0000019||400240009||022-28561818|
|Vasai East||Plot No. 2, Pooja Towers, , Evershine City, , Vasai East, Vasai - 401208, Maharashtra||HDFC0000038||400240011||022-28561818|
|Malad West||180 - A, Arbour, Marve Road, Orlem, Malad (West), Mumbai - 400064, Maharashtra||HDFC0000047||400240012||022-28561818|
|Virar West||Shri Krishna Bhuvan, Opp Vithal Mandir, Agashi Road, , Virar West, Virar - 401303, Maharashtra||HDFC0000051||400240014||022-28561818|
|Fort||Manekji Wadia Bldg. Gr. Floor, Nanik Motwani Marg, Fort, Mumbai - 400001, Maharashtra||HDFC0000060||400240015||022-28561818|