Table of Contents
About HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit in Indore
If you are living in Indore and looking to get timely returns on your saved money, you can do so by investing it in a HSBC bank fixed deposit. The product is very much sought after because it allows the investor to maximize his/her pool of money. One can do so simply by applying online or by going to the branch of the bank. HSBC bank has one branch in the city of Indore.
HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Indore at a glance
Check out the important details of a fixed deposit offered by HSBC bank in the city.
|Interest rate||2.25% - 4.50%|
|Minimum amount||₹10,000 and above|
|Tenure||Minimum- 7 days|
Maximum- 10 years
Eligibility criteria for HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Indore
HSBC bank fixed deposit can be availed by any existing customer who has an account which is operated and maintained with the bank. A fixed deposit account can be opened by any of them-
- Individuals or groups
- Joint stock companies
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUF)
- Sole Proprietary concerns
- Minor individuals by Guardian
Documents for HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Indore
The list of important documents which are needed to open a fixed deposit with HSBC bank has been given below. Have a look at them right now.
- Proof of Identity- Aadhar card/Driving License /Passport /PAN Card/ Voters ID card.
- Proof of Current Residential Address- Voter ID card/Passport/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Driving license/Society outgoing bill/Lease agreement/Gas bill/Water bill/Property tax bill/Domicile certificate with address which is issued by Municipal Corporation
- Proof of Age- PAN card/Driving license/Passport/Birth certificate/School leaving certificate
Check out Fixed Deposit Indore for extra details.
Address of HSBC Bank branch in Indore
The list of HSBC Bank branch in Indore has been given below with the complete address, IFSC & MICR codes and contact details.
|Indore Race Course Road||Darshan Mall, Upper Ground Floor, 15/2, Race Course Road, Indore 452001 Madhya Pradesh||HSBC0452002||452039002||1860 266 2667|