About HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit in Kolkata
Kolkata is the city of Joy and the capital of West Bengal. People in the city now truly have a joyous moment and a secured future by investing in a HSBC bank fixed deposit. The bank provides the product to the customer based in Kolkata at the most attractive rate of interest. In fact, the rate of interest on a fixed deposit is more than a normal savings account. The bank has opened up one branch here in Kolkata and the customer can apply for the same in the branch or even apply online.
HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Kolkata at a glance
Check out the important details of a fixed deposit offered by HSBC bank in the city.
|2.25% - 4.50%
|₹10,000 and above
|Minimum- 7 days
Maximum- 10 years
Eligibility criteria for HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Kolkata
HSBC bank fixed deposit can be availed by any existing customer who has an account which is operated and maintained with the bank. A fixed deposit account can be opened by any of them-
- Individuals or groups
- Joint stock companies
- Hindu Undivided Families (HUF)
- Sole Proprietary concerns
- Minor individuals by Guardian
Documents for HSBC Bank Fixed Deposit Kolkata
The list of important documents which are needed to open a fixed deposit with HSBC bank has been given below. Have a look at them right now.
- Proof of Identity- Aadhar card/Driving License /Passport /PAN Card/ Voters ID card.
- Proof of Current Residential Address- Voter ID card/Passport/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Driving license/Society outgoing bill/Lease agreement/Gas bill/Water bill/Property tax bill/Domicile certificate with address which is issued by Municipal Corporation
- Proof of Age- PAN card/Driving license/Passport/Birth certificate/School leaving certificate
Know more by having a look at Fixed Deposit Kolkata.
Address of HSBC Bank branch in Kolkata
The list of HSBC Bank branch in Kolkata has been given below with the complete address, IFSC & MICR codes and contact details.
|Main Branch, Kolkata
|31 Bbd Bagh, Dalhousie Square, Kolkata 700001, West Bengal