About IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Ahmedabad
One of the latest to have converted into a bank from a non-banking financial company, IDFC Bank received the banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in July 2015. Few months later, the bank started its operations in October, 2015. It’s been offering all the products with a touch of customization on the same. So, if you are looking to book a fixed deposit in Ahmedabad, the city where your residence is, IDFC Bank is the one to approach for as the bank has numerous branches in the largest city of Gujarat. By depositing your faith with a certain amount for a specific period of time, the bank would repay that with interest. Keen to apply for IDFC Fixed Deposit? Do do that but after getting thorough with the details as shown below.
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Ahmedabad at a Glance
|Interest Rate||2.50% - 5.75%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹10,000|
|Maximum Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria in Ahmedabad
There seems to be no eligibility criteria for opening a fixed deposit at IDFC Bank in Ahmedabad. However, those who can open the account, are shown in the bullets below.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
Documentation Required to Open IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Ahmedabad
Different sets of customers would need to submit different documents so that they can open a fixed deposit at ease.
Documents for Individuals and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorizing the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Ahmedabad
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Ahmedabad Branch Details
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|C.G. Road Branch||Ground & Mezzanine Floor,|
Sun Square Complex,Off. C.G. Road, Ahmedabad -380006, India