FD Interest Rates 2019483 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Bengaluru
- 2 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Bengaluru at a Glance
- 2.1 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria in Bengaluru
- 2.2 Documents Checklist to Open IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Bengaluru
- 2.3 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Bengaluru Branch Details
About IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Bengaluru
IDFC Bank, which started its journey as a non-banking finance company (NBFC) in 1997, received the much-due banking license approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the banking regulator, in July 2015. After three months to the monumental achievement, the bank finally made its way in October, 2015 and started offering customized products to the customers, including a fixed deposit. Numerous benefits like attractive interest and no penalty on premature withdrawal are the hallmark of the bank’s fixed deposit. You can open a fixed deposit of the bank at your city Bengaluru as well. Craving to know more of the bank’s fixed deposit in Bengaluru? Come and do the same below.
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Bengaluru at a Glance
|Interest Rate||4.00% - 7.70%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹10,000|
|Maximum Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria in Bengaluru
There seems to be no eligibility criteria for opening a fixed deposit at IDFC Bank in Bengaluru. But those who can receive the benefits of the bank’s fixed deposit are shown below.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
Documents Checklist to Open IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Bengaluru
The documents for each type of customers are described below for you to look at.
Documents for Individuals and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorizing the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Bengaluru
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Bengaluru Branch Details
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Richmond Town||Plot No 79, Residency Road,Richmond Town, Brigade Road Junction, Opposite Opera Theatre, Bengaluru -560025, India||IDFB0080151||560751002||67943000|