FD Interest Rates 2018240 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Chennai
- 2 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Chennai at a Glance
- 2.1 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria in Chennai
- 2.2 Documentation Required to Open IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Chennai
- 2.3 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Chennai Branch Details
About IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Chennai
Chennai is the city that consists a massive population desirous of custom financial products like a fixed deposit that can secure the future. One of the most favourable bank options to kick start your fixed deposit journey in Chennai is IDFC Bank, which from being a non-banking financial company got converted into a full-fledged bank in 2015. The most attractive feature of the bank’s fixed deposit is the zero penalty on premature withdrawal, along with good interest rates. So, let’s figure out below the features and the benefits of IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Chennai.
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Chennai at a Glance
|Interest Rate||4.00% - 7.70%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹10,000|
|Maximum Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria in Chennai
There seems to be no eligibility criteria for opening a fixed deposit at IDFC Bank in Chennai. But those who can receive the benefits of the bank’s fixed deposit are shown below.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
Documentation Required to Open IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Chennai
The documents for each type of customers are described below for you to look at.
Documents for Individuals and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorizing the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Chennai
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Chennai Branch Details
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Nungambakkam Branch||No 105, Tahera Manor,|
Nungambakkam High Road,Nungambakkam, Chennai -600034, India