FD Interest Rates 2018 83 views
Table of Contents
- 1 About IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Hyderabad
- 2 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Hyderabad at a Glance
- 2.1 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria in Hyderabad
- 2.2 Documentation Required to Open IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Hyderabad
- 2.3 IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Hyderabad Branch Details
About IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit in Hyderabad
Hyderabad, a popular IT city of India, invites every technology professional to come and earn their livelihood while enjoying the beauty of the city at the same time. The people here also crave for customized financial products, which they can get from IDBC Bank, the latest of the NBFCs getting converted into a bank. Subsequent to gaining the nod for a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the bank has never looked back and started offering exemplary services like a fixed deposit to the people in Hyderabad. A deposit for a specific period at IDFC Bank would let your grow on the weight of attractive interest rates offered by the banker. Come and taste the bite of IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Hyderabad here.
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Hyderabad at a Glance
|Interest Rate||4.00% - 8.00%|
|Minimum Deposit Amount||₹10,000|
|Maximum Tenure||Upto 10 Years|
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Eligibility Criteria in Hyderabad
There seems to be no eligibility criteria for opening a fixed deposit at IDFC Bank in Hyderabad. But those who can receive the benefits of the bank’s fixed deposit are shown below.
- A Resident of India
- Non-resident Indian (NRI)
- Sole Proprietorship Firms
- Private Limited Companies
- Partnership Firm
Documentation Required to Open IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Account in Hyderabad
The documents for each type of customers are described below for you to look at.
Documents for Individuals and Sole Proprietorship Firms
- A Colour Photograph
- Driving License
- Last 6-month Bank Statement
Documents for Private Limited Companies
- Board Resolution / Authority Letter
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Commencement of Business (Public Limited Company)
- Form 32 in case list of directors are not original subscribers to Memorandum & Articles of Association (in case of Private Limited Cos) Duly acknowledged by ROC
- Governing Act / Rules and Regulations(PSUs) (certified true copy)
- Documents for Partnership Firms
- Photographs of Persons Operating the Account
- Partnership Deed
- Letter from partners approving the persons concerned to open and operate the account
Documents for Trusts
- Photographs of the member operating the account.
- Copy of the Trust Deed.
- Copy of Registration Certificate.
- Copy of the resolution of trustee authorizing the member to operate and open the accounts.
Documents for Clubs/Associations
- By-laws of the Association
- Copy of the Resolution by the board authorizing the members concerned to open and operate the account
- Photographs of the members operating the account
For additional information, visit Fixed Deposit Hyderabad
IDFC Bank Fixed Deposit Hyderabad Branch Details
|Branch Name||Complete Address||IFSC||MICR||Contact Number|
|Jubilee Hills||Jubilee Town 36, Plot No 1130 A, Road No 36, Jubilee Hills,Hyderabad, Telangana -500033, India||IDFB0080201||500751002||67383000|